Nancy Travis scored a double at the upfronts this week as both pilots she appeared in, the ABC comedy Last Man Standing the the CW light drama Hart of Dixie, were picked up to series. She was the female lead opposite Tim Allen in Last Man Standing and was a guest star/recurring in CW’s Hart of Dixie but was prominently featured in the clip for the medical drama screened at the CW’s upfront presentation. While regulars on series often recur on other shows, I hear that Last Man Standing producer 20th Century Fox TV wouldn’t allow Travis to recur on Dixie and her role will now be recast.
Nancy Travis To Be Recast On 'Hart Of Dixie'
What's Hot on Deadline
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Grieving Florida Students, Parents Savage Senator Marco Rubio At CNN Town Hall On Gun Violence
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- ‘The Village’: Grace Van Dien To Star In NBC Drama Pilot
- ‘High Maintenance’ & ‘Crashing’ Renewed For Season 3 By HBO
- ‘Seven Seconds’ Review: ‘Killing’ Creator’s New Drama Needs Less Time, Not More
- Fox News Channel’s Mark Levin Sunday Show Gets Premiere Date