I already reported that Fox is reconsidering its decision to cancel new comedy Breaking In. In another sign that there is hope for the show, Fox has moved its season finale next week from its post-American Idol Wednesday 9:30 PM slot to Tuesday 9:30 PM where it will air after Raising Hope. Because it has only aired after Idol, the network wants to test Breaking In as part of its comedy block. Good performance there will solidify the rookie’s chances to come back from the dead for a second time. Meanwhile, Fox will extend Idol‘s penultimate performance show to two hours next week.
More Hope For 'Breaking In': Fox Moves Its Finale To Tuesday Comedy Block
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'