I already reported that Fox is reconsidering its decision to cancel new comedy Breaking In. In another sign that there is hope for the show, Fox has moved its season finale next week from its post-American Idol Wednesday 9:30 PM slot to Tuesday 9:30 PM where it will air after Raising Hope. Because it has only aired after Idol, the network wants to test Breaking In as part of its comedy block. Good performance there will solidify the rookie’s chances to come back from the dead for a second time. Meanwhile, Fox will extend Idol‘s penultimate performance show to two hours next week.
More Hope For 'Breaking In': Fox Moves Its Finale To Tuesday Comedy Block
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Lands 'Outlaw King'; David Mackenzie Directs Chris Pine As Robert The Bruce In Scottish Epic
Latest TV News
- MTV Movie & TV Awards On Collision Course With Potential Writers Strike
- Bill O’Reilly “Set A High Bar,” Tucker Carlson Says In Debut In ‘O’Reilly Factor’ Slot
- Faye Dunaway Talks Feeling "Guilty" About Oscars Best Picture Snafu On 'NBC Nightly News With Lester Holt'
- ‘Flip Or Flop’ Stars Christina & Tarek El Moussa To Return For Season 7
- WGA Members Approve Strike Authorization In Historic Turnout
- “Sad” Bill O’Reilly Says Fans Will Be “Shaken” When “Truth Comes Out” About Fox…