I already reported that Fox is reconsidering its decision to cancel new comedy Breaking In. In another sign that there is hope for the show, Fox has moved its season finale next week from its post-American Idol Wednesday 9:30 PM slot to Tuesday 9:30 PM where it will air after Raising Hope. Because it has only aired after Idol, the network wants to test Breaking In as part of its comedy block. Good performance there will solidify the rookie’s chances to come back from the dead for a second time. Meanwhile, Fox will extend Idol‘s penultimate performance show to two hours next week.
More Hope For 'Breaking In': Fox Moves Its Finale To Tuesday Comedy Block
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
MoviePass Launches Annual Subscription Plan For Under $8 A Month: That's Lower Than The Average Movie Ticket Price
Latest TV News
- NBC Buys Comedy From Joe Port, Joe Wiseman & Kapital Entertainment
- Jenji Kohan Inks Overall Deal With Netflix
- ‘Mad Men’s Marti Noxon Speaks Out Against Matthew Weiner: “I Believe Kater Gordon”
- ABC Buys Small-Town Family Comedy From ‘Life In Pieces’ Duo
- Discovery And Scripps Shareholders Approve Pending $14.6 Billion Merger
- Al Franken Accuser Reads Letter Of Apology She Received, On ‘The View’