I already reported that Fox is reconsidering its decision to cancel new comedy Breaking In. In another sign that there is hope for the show, Fox has moved its season finale next week from its post-American Idol Wednesday 9:30 PM slot to Tuesday 9:30 PM where it will air after Raising Hope. Because it has only aired after Idol, the network wants to test Breaking In as part of its comedy block. Good performance there will solidify the rookie’s chances to come back from the dead for a second time. Meanwhile, Fox will extend Idol‘s penultimate performance show to two hours next week.
More Hope For 'Breaking In': Fox Moves Its Finale To Tuesday Comedy Block
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jack Reacher 2' Arm-Wrestling 'Madea' For No. 1; Audiences Aren't 'Keeping Up With The Joneses' - Midday Update
Leonardo DiCaprio To Play Music Pioneer Sam Phillips; Launched Elvis, Howlin' Wolf, Johnny Cash & Jerry Lee Lewis
Stephen Colbert's Live Post-Debate 'Late Show' Tops Household Ratings But Edged By Jimmy Kimmel In Demo
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Female Ensemble Comedy From ‘Faking It’ Creators
- Ellen Wong Joins Netflix’s ‘G.L.O.W.; ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Adds Sydney Morton
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur
- Sony Pictures Int’l Pacts With Producers Eduardo Cisneros & Jason Shuman
- ‘Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour’ Concert Film To Premiere On Showtime