Miramax has hired TV industry veterans Lindsay Gardner and Bob Cook as Strategic Advisers, the company announced today, bringing them aboard to help guide such strategic initiatives as digital distribution, domestic TV syndication and developing Miramax-branded cable networks. They will report to Miramax CEO Mike Lang, who worked with both at Fox Entertainment; Gardner was Affiliate Sales and Marketing president at Fox Cable Networks, and Cook is a former president and COO of Fox’s syndication/distribution arm Twentieth Television. Gardner was lead negotiator and point person on Miramax’s recent deal with Netflix.
Miramax Taps TV Pair For Advisory Roles
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Costume Designers Guild Awards: 'La La Land,’ 'Hidden Figures' & ‘The Crown’ Among Winners…
- Martin Scorsese's Robert De Niro Pic 'The Irishman' Heading To Netflix?
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies