Miramax has hired TV industry veterans Lindsay Gardner and Bob Cook as Strategic Advisers, the company announced today, bringing them aboard to help guide such strategic initiatives as digital distribution, domestic TV syndication and developing Miramax-branded cable networks. They will report to Miramax CEO Mike Lang, who worked with both at Fox Entertainment; Gardner was Affiliate Sales and Marketing president at Fox Cable Networks, and Cook is a former president and COO of Fox’s syndication/distribution arm Twentieth Television. Gardner was lead negotiator and point person on Miramax’s recent deal with Netflix.
Miramax Taps TV Pair For Advisory Roles
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
Latest Film News
- Jim Gianopulos Takes Reins Of Paramount As Chairman & CEO
- MGM & Annapurna Seal Multi-Year Movie Distribution Deal
- Fox Lands Pharrell Williams-Inspired Musical Movie Pitch
- Huayi Brothers CEO Eyes Expansion Of STX Entertainment Relationship
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Nears $700M WW; ‘Kong’ Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore – International…
- Family-Branded Films On Fire: ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Headed To $90M+; ‘Power Rangers’ Mighty…