Kiefer Sutherland will star alongside Gerard Depardieu, Til Schweiger, Thomas Jane, Johnny Hallyday, Jon Lovitz and Eric Cantona in Sleight of Hand, an action heist comedy to be directed by Brad Mirman. The film, which will shoot at the end of July in Paris, is one of several projects being sold internationally by Hannibal Classics at the upcoming Cannes Film Festival; the others are Amityville: The Legacy 3D, Touchback, Set Up and Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson’s Things Fall Apart.
Kiefer Sutherland Leads 'Sleight Of Hand' Pic
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- Andrea Riseborough To Star In, Produce Abortion Rights Short ‘The State Of Us’
- ‘On Chesil Beach’ Trailer: Saoirse Ronan’s ‘Lady Bird’ Follow-Up Looks At Sex & Societal Pressure In…
- Donald Trump Points Finger At Movies, Video Games During Gun Violence Meeting
- Hans Zimmer Set Out After Complete Fusion Of Sound And Image With ‘Dunkirk’
- Joss Whedon Exits Warner Bros’ ‘Batgirl’ Movie
- Rob Reiner’s ‘Shock And Awe’ To Hit Theaters This Summer With Vertical & DirecTV Deal