Kiefer Sutherland will star alongside Gerard Depardieu, Til Schweiger, Thomas Jane, Johnny Hallyday, Jon Lovitz and Eric Cantona in Sleight of Hand, an action heist comedy to be directed by Brad Mirman. The film, which will shoot at the end of July in Paris, is one of several projects being sold internationally by Hannibal Classics at the upcoming Cannes Film Festival; the others are Amityville: The Legacy 3D, Touchback, Set Up and Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson’s Things Fall Apart.
Kiefer Sutherland Leads 'Sleight Of Hand' Pic
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…