Kiefer Sutherland will star alongside Gerard Depardieu, Til Schweiger, Thomas Jane, Johnny Hallyday, Jon Lovitz and Eric Cantona in Sleight of Hand, an action heist comedy to be directed by Brad Mirman. The film, which will shoot at the end of July in Paris, is one of several projects being sold internationally by Hannibal Classics at the upcoming Cannes Film Festival; the others are Amityville: The Legacy 3D, Touchback, Set Up and Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson’s Things Fall Apart.
Kiefer Sutherland Leads 'Sleight Of Hand' Pic
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake