Kiefer Sutherland will star alongside Gerard Depardieu, Til Schweiger, Thomas Jane, Johnny Hallyday, Jon Lovitz and Eric Cantona in Sleight of Hand, an action heist comedy to be directed by Brad Mirman. The film, which will shoot at the end of July in Paris, is one of several projects being sold internationally by Hannibal Classics at the upcoming Cannes Film Festival; the others are Amityville: The Legacy 3D, Touchback, Set Up and Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson’s Things Fall Apart.
Kiefer Sutherland Leads 'Sleight Of Hand' Pic
What's Hot on Deadline
'House of Cards' Actor Mahershala Ali On His Departure From The Series And Netflix's Upcoming 'Luke Cage'
Latest Film News
- First Look At ‘Downton’s Dan Stevens As Golden-Locked ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Prince
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ $22M+ Opening Is An August Record For Screen Gems – Saturday Update
- ‘Hands Of Stone’ Review: Roberto Duran Boxing Biopic Takes Too Many Swings
- Ty Burrell Latest To Join ‘Rock That Body’
- Edward Snowden To Appear Via Satellite In U.S. Theaters Ahead Of ‘Snowden’ Opening
- ‘Complete Unknown’ Clip: “Your Farsi Is Getting Much Better”