Kiefer Sutherland will star alongside Gerard Depardieu, Til Schweiger, Thomas Jane, Johnny Hallyday, Jon Lovitz and Eric Cantona in Sleight of Hand, an action heist comedy to be directed by Brad Mirman. The film, which will shoot at the end of July in Paris, is one of several projects being sold internationally by Hannibal Classics at the upcoming Cannes Film Festival; the others are Amityville: The Legacy 3D, Touchback, Set Up and Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson’s Things Fall Apart.
Kiefer Sutherland Leads 'Sleight Of Hand' Pic
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Academy Unveils Finalists For Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting
- Charles Manson Book 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'