Univision has promoted Kevin Cuddihy to president of Univision Television Group, where he will oversee all advertising and local programming operations. He had been EVP Advertising Sales for the group. “Kevin’s three decades of local television sales experience, deep industry relationships and intimate knowledge of Univision’s markets, audience and content make him the ideal executive to take on this important role,” said Univision Local Media president Peter Walker, to whom Cuddihy will report. “Since joining Univision just under two years ago, Kevin has streamlined sales organization and processes at Univision Local Media.” The news comes the same week Univision unveiled that it will add three additional cable networks to its stable in 2012, making the announcement as part of its upfront presentation to advertisers in New York.
Kevin Cuddihy Named President Of Univision TV Group
What's Hot on Deadline
TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
Latest TV News
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down As Raiders Score Close Win Over Chiefs
- Tracy Morgan Talks Brooklyn Gentrification, Halloween Costume With Jimmy Kimmel
- TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…