Univision has promoted Kevin Cuddihy to president of Univision Television Group, where he will oversee all advertising and local programming operations. He had been EVP Advertising Sales for the group. “Kevin’s three decades of local television sales experience, deep industry relationships and intimate knowledge of Univision’s markets, audience and content make him the ideal executive to take on this important role,” said Univision Local Media president Peter Walker, to whom Cuddihy will report. “Since joining Univision just under two years ago, Kevin has streamlined sales organization and processes at Univision Local Media.” The news comes the same week Univision unveiled that it will add three additional cable networks to its stable in 2012, making the announcement as part of its upfront presentation to advertisers in New York.
Kevin Cuddihy Named President Of Univision TV Group
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest TV News
- Peter Mayle Dies; ‘A Year In Provence’ & ‘A Good Year’ Author Was 78
- Israeli Drama ‘In A Heartbeat’ & Irish Crime Thriller ‘Costigan’ Lead Berlin Co-Pro Lineup
- BBC Worldwide Content Chief Helen Jackson To Depart After 31 Years
- Sony Pictures Television Sets Up UK-Based Non-Scripted Label Human
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Freeform Unveils New Logo & “A Little Forward” Tagline