Univision has promoted Kevin Cuddihy to president of Univision Television Group, where he will oversee all advertising and local programming operations. He had been EVP Advertising Sales for the group. “Kevin’s three decades of local television sales experience, deep industry relationships and intimate knowledge of Univision’s markets, audience and content make him the ideal executive to take on this important role,” said Univision Local Media president Peter Walker, to whom Cuddihy will report. “Since joining Univision just under two years ago, Kevin has streamlined sales organization and processes at Univision Local Media.” The news comes the same week Univision unveiled that it will add three additional cable networks to its stable in 2012, making the announcement as part of its upfront presentation to advertisers in New York.
Kevin Cuddihy Named President Of Univision TV Group
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' Is A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops 'Furious 7' For New China Record
Latest TV News
- Morning After: Samantha Bee Shrugs Off Jake Tapper’s “Smug Liberal” Question
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash