CBS News announced today that Katie Couric’s last day as anchor of the CBS Evening News will be May 19, before her contract expires. She is being replaced by Scott Pelley, who will take over June 6. Of course, Couric likely won’t be gone long, as she is weighing offers from CBS and ABC that include a syndicated show as well as a role in their news divisions.
Katie Couric's Last Day At 'CBS Evening News': May 19
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits In Tragic Plot Twist, Reflects On 4.5-Season Run & Its End
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?