In what could be her final days at CBS since the company recently pulled its daytime talk show offer, Katie Couric last night appeared alongside her CBS colleague David Letterman in an elaborate skit by Stephen Colbert, which involved The Colbert Report star walking onto the stage of The Late Show in the middle of Letterman’s monologue. The skit, which involves a shared bathroom key, starts in earnest after the 1-minute mark and includes a factual inaccuracy. “This network and CBS are owned by the same company, Viacom,” Colbert said of Comedy Central. While they are under the purview of Sumner Redstone, Viacom, which owns Comedy Central, and CBS Corp., which owns CBS, formally split in 2006.
Katie Couric Does Bathroom Skit With Stephen Colbert & David Letterman
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Conan Reveals “Confusing” Contents Of Best-Movie Card Warren Beatty Was Given At Oscars
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot
- ‘Big Love’ Creators Mark V. Olsen & Will Scheffer Remember Their Star Bill Paxton