In what could be her final days at CBS since the company recently pulled its daytime talk show offer, Katie Couric last night appeared alongside her CBS colleague David Letterman in an elaborate skit by Stephen Colbert, which involved The Colbert Report star walking onto the stage of The Late Show in the middle of Letterman’s monologue. The skit, which involves a shared bathroom key, starts in earnest after the 1-minute mark and includes a factual inaccuracy. “This network and CBS are owned by the same company, Viacom,” Colbert said of Comedy Central. While they are under the purview of Sumner Redstone, Viacom, which owns Comedy Central, and CBS Corp., which owns CBS, formally split in 2006.
Katie Couric Does Bathroom Skit With Stephen Colbert & David Letterman
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate