In what could be her final days at CBS since the company recently pulled its daytime talk show offer, Katie Couric last night appeared alongside her CBS colleague David Letterman in an elaborate skit by Stephen Colbert, which involved The Colbert Report star walking onto the stage of The Late Show in the middle of Letterman’s monologue. The skit, which involves a shared bathroom key, starts in earnest after the 1-minute mark and includes a factual inaccuracy. “This network and CBS are owned by the same company, Viacom,” Colbert said of Comedy Central. While they are under the purview of Sumner Redstone, Viacom, which owns Comedy Central, and CBS Corp., which owns CBS, formally split in 2006.
Katie Couric Does Bathroom Skit With Stephen Colbert & David Letterman
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops 'Furious 7' For New China Record
Latest TV News
- Kelly Ripa Teases Monday Announcement Of New ‘Live’ Co-Host
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Hacker Shares Stolen Episodes; Blog Publishes List Of Possible Additional Shows…
- WGA & AMPTP: Rare Sunday Talks “Moving Closer” To Deal
- Morning After: Samantha Bee Shrugs Off Jake Tapper’s “Smug Liberal” Question
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?