Walton Goggins, coming off the superb second season of FX’s gritty drama Justified, has been set to star opposite Stephen Dorff and David Boreanaz in the Brian A. Miller-directed indie Officer Down. Once again, Goggins plays a dubious figure. Here, he’s the prime suspect in the sexual assault of a young woman, a case being investigated by a gruff detective (Dorff). Goggins will be seen this summer in the Jon Favreau-directed Cowboys & Aliens and also stars in Straw Dogs, the remake of the Sam Peckinpah revenge thriller that Screen Gems releases in September. He’s repped by APA and Darris Hatch.
'Justified's Walton Goggins Joins Indie 'Officer Down'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest Film News
- Spirit Awards: Casey Affleck Slams “Abhorrent” and “Un-American” Trump Policies – Watch
- Indie Spirit Awards: ‘Moonlight’ Sweeps Day, Takes Best Feature – Full Winners List
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Academy Rescinds Sound Mixing Nomination for Greg P. Russell of ‘13 Hours’
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Syrian Cinematographer For ‘The White Helmets’ Denied Entry Into U.S. To Attend Oscars