Walton Goggins, coming off the superb second season of FX’s gritty drama Justified, has been set to star opposite Stephen Dorff and David Boreanaz in the Brian A. Miller-directed indie Officer Down. Once again, Goggins plays a dubious figure. Here, he’s the prime suspect in the sexual assault of a young woman, a case being investigated by a gruff detective (Dorff). Goggins will be seen this summer in the Jon Favreau-directed Cowboys & Aliens and also stars in Straw Dogs, the remake of the Sam Peckinpah revenge thriller that Screen Gems releases in September. He’s repped by APA and Darris Hatch.
'Justified's Walton Goggins Joins Indie 'Officer Down'
What's Hot on Deadline
Billboard Music Awards Ratings Hit Low, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Finale Rises, NBA Up With Warriors' Win
'The Expendables 4' Muscles Up: Sylvester Stallone Action Pic & 'Rambo 5' Sell To China In Eight-Figure Co-Fi Deal
Mario Batali Under Criminal Investigation By NYPD For Sexual Assault Allegations; B&B HG Sever Ties With Chef - Update
Latest Film News
- Charlize Theron To Play Megyn Kelly In Fox News Movie At Annapurna
- Sheaun McKinney Joins Joe Carnahan’s ‘Boss Level’; McKinley Belcher Cast In ‘The Art Of Racing In The Rain…
- Writer-Director Antonio Campos Signs With WME
- Felicity Huffman Takes On A New Role: Girl Boss
- He’s Baaaack! Ryan Kavanaugh Hired As Consultant By Relativity’s New Owners
- Warner Bros To Make Film On Bard Prison Initiative Debate Team That Beat Harvard