Walton Goggins, coming off the superb second season of FX’s gritty drama Justified, has been set to star opposite Stephen Dorff and David Boreanaz in the Brian A. Miller-directed indie Officer Down. Once again, Goggins plays a dubious figure. Here, he’s the prime suspect in the sexual assault of a young woman, a case being investigated by a gruff detective (Dorff). Goggins will be seen this summer in the Jon Favreau-directed Cowboys & Aliens and also stars in Straw Dogs, the remake of the Sam Peckinpah revenge thriller that Screen Gems releases in September. He’s repped by APA and Darris Hatch.
'Justified's Walton Goggins Joins Indie 'Officer Down'
What's Hot on Deadline
California Wildfires: Santa Barbara Orders Mandatory Evacuations, Celebrity Homes Threatened— Update
'Coco' Sweet With $390M Global, Scores China Hat Trick; 'Justice League' Tops $600M WW - International Box Office
Sex, Drugs, Glamour, Emptiness: Bryan Singer's Teen Ex-Lover Bares All About Life In Director's Orbit
Latest Film News
- Golden Globes: How To Watch Nominations Announcement Live
- Boston Society Of Film & New York Film Critics Online Announce Award Winners For 2017
- ‘Coco’ Sweet With $390M Global, Scores China Hat Trick; ‘Justice League’ Tops $600M WW – International…
- Celebrities Praise Keaton Jones: Chris Evans Invites Bullied Boy To ‘Avengers’ Premiere
- British Independent Film Awards: ‘God’s Own Country’ Takes Top Honor – Full List
- ‘The Last Jedi’ World Premiere: ‘Star Wars’ Princess Carrie Fisher Remembered; Adam Driver Calls Pic “A Great Homage To Her”…