Walton Goggins, coming off the superb second season of FX’s gritty drama Justified, has been set to star opposite Stephen Dorff and David Boreanaz in the Brian A. Miller-directed indie Officer Down. Once again, Goggins plays a dubious figure. Here, he’s the prime suspect in the sexual assault of a young woman, a case being investigated by a gruff detective (Dorff). Goggins will be seen this summer in the Jon Favreau-directed Cowboys & Aliens and also stars in Straw Dogs, the remake of the Sam Peckinpah revenge thriller that Screen Gems releases in September. He’s repped by APA and Darris Hatch.
'Justified's Walton Goggins Joins Indie 'Officer Down'
What's Hot on Deadline
NY Times Responds To Bill O'Reilly Spokesman's Claims That They "Maliciously Smeared" Ex-Fox News Host — Updated
One America Appeal: Five Former Presidents Gather In Support Of Hurricane Relief, Donald Trump Praises Efforts
Disney ABC TV President Ben Sherwood Talks Industry "Imbalance Of Power," Shonda Rimes' Exit, State Of TV
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations