Walton Goggins, coming off the superb second season of FX’s gritty drama Justified, has been set to star opposite Stephen Dorff and David Boreanaz in the Brian A. Miller-directed indie Officer Down. Once again, Goggins plays a dubious figure. Here, he’s the prime suspect in the sexual assault of a young woman, a case being investigated by a gruff detective (Dorff). Goggins will be seen this summer in the Jon Favreau-directed Cowboys & Aliens and also stars in Straw Dogs, the remake of the Sam Peckinpah revenge thriller that Screen Gems releases in September. He’s repped by APA and Darris Hatch.
'Justified's Walton Goggins Joins Indie 'Officer Down'
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein On 'The Imitation Game,' Best Picture Dissing, Sony Hack, Netflix And Quentin Tarantino
PGA Awards: 'Birdman' Wins Top Film Prize, 'Breaking Bad' Takes Drama Trophy & 'Orange Is The New Black' Nabs Comedy
'American Sniper' Praised By Michael Moore; Calls Bradley Cooper's Performance "One Of The Best Of The Year" - Update
More From Fleming Jr
- Open Road, Sony Wins Spectacular Auction For ‘Dope;’ Sundance
- Johnny Knoxville Brings ‘Being Evel’ To Sundance
- Harvey Weinstein On ‘The Imitation Game,’ Best Picture Dissing, Sony Hack, Netflix And Quentin Tarantino
- IFC Pays $3 Million For Jack Black Comedy ‘The D Train’ – Sundance
- Nicole Kidman-Starrer ‘Strangerland’ Selling To Alchemy: Sundance
- A24 Closing On ‘The Witch': Sundance