Jonathan Levine (The Wackness) is attached to direct Legend, a futuristic thriller that CBS Films acquired in February and that Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey are producing through their Temple Hill Banner. The film, based on the upcoming novel by Marie Lu, takes place in L.A. more than 100 years in the future, when North America is split into two warring nations. A teenage prodigy is hired to hunt down the nation’s most wanted criminal, until they join forces after learning an impossible truth about their totalitarian leaders. Levine is repped by CAA.
Jonathan Levine To Helm 'Legend'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Larry Wilmore Savages Media, Ignites Controversy During White House Correspondents' Dinner Skewering
Latest Film News
- Sony’s Stage 6 Films Acquires Worldwide Rights To Vera Farmiga-Christopher Plummer Road Trip Pic ‘Boundaries’
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Review: It’s Chris Evans Vs. Robert Downey Jr As Avengers Take Sides
- Bart & Fleming: Bradley Cooper & Lady Gaga Road Test ‘A Star Is Born’ Team-Up
- Anthony Mackie To Play Johnnie Cochran In Signal Hill Police Brutality Case Film
- Mongrel To Handle ‘The Fixer’; Seville Picks Up ‘Hana’s Suitcase’ – Cannes
- Wayne Crawford Dies; Actor, Writer & Producer Co-Scripted ‘Valley Girl’