Jonathan Levine (The Wackness) is attached to direct Legend, a futuristic thriller that CBS Films acquired in February and that Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey are producing through their Temple Hill Banner. The film, based on the upcoming novel by Marie Lu, takes place in L.A. more than 100 years in the future, when North America is split into two warring nations. A teenage prodigy is hired to hunt down the nation’s most wanted criminal, until they join forces after learning an impossible truth about their totalitarian leaders. Levine is repped by CAA.
Jonathan Levine To Helm 'Legend'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Lochte Teammate James Feigen Apologizes, Details Rio Gas Station Gaffe & Brazilian Authorities' Big Fine Demands
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Vice's Shane Smith To Big Media: "Open Sh*t Up" Or Alienate A Generation; Predicts M&A Frenzy; Talks Disney - Edinburgh
Latest Film News
- TriStar Nails Attica Prison Riot Book For Amy Pascal; Second Project In Works About 1971 Uprising
- Marketing Exec VP Loren Schwartz Leaving Warner Bros.
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ Review: Don’t Go
- ‘Rings’ Trailer: Samara Returns In The Digital Era
- Doug Liman Will Direct DC Title ‘Justice League Dark’ For Warner Bros
- ‘Manchester By The Sea’ Trailer: First Look At Kenneth Lonergan’s Family Drama Starring Casey Affleck