Jonathan Levine (The Wackness) is attached to direct Legend, a futuristic thriller that CBS Films acquired in February and that Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey are producing through their Temple Hill Banner. The film, based on the upcoming novel by Marie Lu, takes place in L.A. more than 100 years in the future, when North America is split into two warring nations. A teenage prodigy is hired to hunt down the nation’s most wanted criminal, until they join forces after learning an impossible truth about their totalitarian leaders. Levine is repped by CAA.
Jonathan Levine To Helm 'Legend'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'