The Daily Show host Jon Stewart will appear on Fox News’ The O’Reilly Factor on Monday to debate about rapper Common’s invitation to perform at a White House event. O’Reilly issued the challenge Thursday on his show. The two hosts have differing opinions on the rapper, who performed at a poetry event this week at the White House. Reilly questioned Common’s invitation, saying the rapper has defended cop killers in his songs. Stewart countered, more against O’Reilly’s views than about Common, triggering O’Reilly’s challenge.
Jon Stewart Accepts Bill O'Reilly Invite
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”