The Daily Show host Jon Stewart will appear on Fox News’ The O’Reilly Factor on Monday to debate about rapper Common’s invitation to perform at a White House event. O’Reilly issued the challenge Thursday on his show. The two hosts have differing opinions on the rapper, who performed at a poetry event this week at the White House. Reilly questioned Common’s invitation, saying the rapper has defended cop killers in his songs. Stewart countered, more against O’Reilly’s views than about Common, triggering O’Reilly’s challenge.
Jon Stewart Accepts Bill O'Reilly Invite
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Jeffrey Tambor Exits ‘Transparent’ After Sexual Harassment Allegations
- ‘Bored To Death’ Movie: Creator Jonathan Ames Has Two Drafts Written
- Sean Hannity Tweet-Shouts At Brian Stelter, Who’s Blocked By Bartiromo
- HBO ‘Night Of Too Many Stars’ Sees Host Jon Stewart Spar With Stephen Colbert
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Chance The Rapper & Eminem