Marc de Grandpre has been named Chief Marketing Officer at IMAX Corp., where he will oversee the big-screen exhibitor’s global brand and marketing initiatives. Most recently the chief marketer for Qualcomm’s mobile commerce brand Firethorn, de Grandpre has spent the majority of his career at Red Bull North America, where he helped spearhead the launch of the energy drink in the U.S. “Marc has the business acumen, the leadership skills and the experience to help us further develop our brand and our reputation,” said IMAX CEO Richard Gelfond, to whom de Grandpre will report. “He will help us determine new paths that can tap into the emotional connection consumers have with The IMAX Experience.”
IMAX Taps Marc De Grandpre For Top Marketing Post
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE