Marc de Grandpre has been named Chief Marketing Officer at IMAX Corp., where he will oversee the big-screen exhibitor’s global brand and marketing initiatives. Most recently the chief marketer for Qualcomm’s mobile commerce brand Firethorn, de Grandpre has spent the majority of his career at Red Bull North America, where he helped spearhead the launch of the energy drink in the U.S. “Marc has the business acumen, the leadership skills and the experience to help us further develop our brand and our reputation,” said IMAX CEO Richard Gelfond, to whom de Grandpre will report. “He will help us determine new paths that can tap into the emotional connection consumers have with The IMAX Experience.”
IMAX Taps Marc De Grandpre For Top Marketing Post
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest Film News
- WME Vet Cliff Roberts Exiting; Will He End Up At CAA?
- Josh Hartnett In Talks To Star In Indie ‘A Moment To Remember’
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogeneous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As A…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast
- ‘Arrow’s Colton Haynes Cast In ‘Rock That Body’