The Andrew Rossi-directed Page One: Inside The New York Times has a new trailer. The film made its debut at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival and was acquired by Magnolia Pictures and Participant Media. Rossi got access to the newsroom of the most powerful newspaper at a time when editors were dealing with the implications of the web, and media reporters were wrestling with stories that included Julian Assange, just as his WikiLeaks organization was beginning to define itself. The film will be released in June and pays particular attention to Timesmen David Carr, Brian Stelter and Tim Arango.
Hot Trailer: 'Page One: Inside The New York Times'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Newbie Picture Company On The Case For 'Tracking Of A Russian Spy'
- Hamptons Fest Gets 'St. Vincent' Opener; Now They Pray For St. Bill
- Bryan Cranston In 'The Great Wall' Talks
- Bryan Singer Set To Helm 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- MGM Buys 55% Of Roma Downey And Mark Burnett's Empire; Relaunches United Artists
- Lava Bear Joins Chinese Pic 'The Bodyguard'