The Andrew Rossi-directed Page One: Inside The New York Times has a new trailer. The film made its debut at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival and was acquired by Magnolia Pictures and Participant Media. Rossi got access to the newsroom of the most powerful newspaper at a time when editors were dealing with the implications of the web, and media reporters were wrestling with stories that included Julian Assange, just as his WikiLeaks organization was beginning to define itself. The film will be released in June and pays particular attention to Timesmen David Carr, Brian Stelter and Tim Arango.
Hot Trailer: 'Page One: Inside The New York Times'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Pontius Pilate' — Sans Brad Pitt — Headed For Jeff Robinov's Studio 8?
- 'The Interview' Press Tour Canceled This Week For Seth Rogen & James Franco
- CAA Mints Four New Agents
- Cyber-Terrorists Threaten Theatergoers On 'The Interview' – Update
- Tom Hanks Eyes David Eggers' Novel 'The Circle' With James Ponsoldt: Hot Package
- 'Whiplash's J.K. Simmons To Star In 'Kong: Skull Island'