The Andrew Rossi-directed Page One: Inside The New York Times has a new trailer. The film made its debut at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival and was acquired by Magnolia Pictures and Participant Media. Rossi got access to the newsroom of the most powerful newspaper at a time when editors were dealing with the implications of the web, and media reporters were wrestling with stories that included Julian Assange, just as his WikiLeaks organization was beginning to define itself. The film will be released in June and pays particular attention to Timesmen David Carr, Brian Stelter and Tim Arango.
Hot Trailer: 'Page One: Inside The New York Times'
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
'Battle Creek' Review: Vince Gilligan's Old Script Witty Addition To CBS' Sunday, Says Dominic Patten
More From Fleming Jr
- New Regency Acquires Film For ’71’s Yann Demange To Direct, Plan B To Produce
- Bruce Lee Family Plans New Film Biopic
- A Third Robin Hood Script Enters The Fray; This By King Arthur Scribe Joby Harold
- Rob Letterman Doffs ‘Captain Underpants'; ‘Turbo’s David Soren Being Fitted For DWA Pic
- Will ‘The Crow’ Fly With Jack Huston?
- Marc Forster Sets Blake Lively, Jason Clarke For ‘All I See Is You’