The Andrew Rossi-directed Page One: Inside The New York Times has a new trailer. The film made its debut at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival and was acquired by Magnolia Pictures and Participant Media. Rossi got access to the newsroom of the most powerful newspaper at a time when editors were dealing with the implications of the web, and media reporters were wrestling with stories that included Julian Assange, just as his WikiLeaks organization was beginning to define itself. The film will be released in June and pays particular attention to Timesmen David Carr, Brian Stelter and Tim Arango.
Hot Trailer: 'Page One: Inside The New York Times'
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Lego Movie' Sequel Gets Phil Lord, Chris Miller Script Commitment
- Hot Red Band Trailer: 'Nightcrawler'
- Warner Bros To Remake 'Who Am I'; Pic Is German Box Office Sensation
- Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Joining DC Comics Pic 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Act Of Killing' Helmer Joshua Oppenheimer Signs With UTA
- Sebastian Stan Joins 'The Martian' And 'Ricki And The Flash'