The Andrew Rossi-directed Page One: Inside The New York Times has a new trailer. The film made its debut at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival and was acquired by Magnolia Pictures and Participant Media. Rossi got access to the newsroom of the most powerful newspaper at a time when editors were dealing with the implications of the web, and media reporters were wrestling with stories that included Julian Assange, just as his WikiLeaks organization was beginning to define itself. The film will be released in June and pays particular attention to Timesmen David Carr, Brian Stelter and Tim Arango.
Hot Trailer: 'Page One: Inside The New York Times'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Being Evel' Producer Johnny Knoxville At Sundance: Daredevil Tales And The Price Of Pushing The Envelope
More From Fleming Jr
- Sony Pictures Classics Acquires ‘Grandma’ At Sundance – Update
- ‘Being Evel’ Producer Johnny Knoxville At Sundance: Daredevil Tales And The Price Of Pushing The Envelope
- Irish Tale ‘Brooklyn’ Lands $9 Million Fox Searchlight Deal – Sundance
- Studio 8, Bona Film Group Join TriStar’s Ang Lee ‘Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk’
- Sony Engaging ‘Imitation Game’ Helmer Morten Tyldum For Space Saga ‘Passengers’
- Disney Eyeing Chris Pratt For Indiana Jones Revival