A new trailer is up for Conan O’Brien Can’t Stop, the documentary that chronicled Conan’s exile from NBC’s Tonight Show. He hit the road with a 32-city music and comedy show to work out the angst of losing his dream job in unceremonious fashion. While most people who pocket upwards of $30 million to leave a job they held less than eight months would consider it a dream, for O’Brien is was a nightmare. The Rodman Flender-directed film, well received during its SXSW debut, will be released by Abramorama on June 24. After all the drama that went into Conan’s exit, is Conan better off after refusing NBC’s request that he move his show back to midnight to make room for Jay Leno, and choosing TBS over Fox? Nobody much talks about him since he stepped into the cable universe at TBS.
Hot Trailer: 'Conan O'Brien Can't Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Fleming Jr
- Robert Redford-Nick Nolte Pic’ A Walk In The Woods’ Lands Whopping Broad Green Deal – Sundance
- Bleecker Street Acquires ‘I’ll See You In My Dreams’ – Sundance
- Sundance Pic ‘Digging For Fire’ Acquired By The Orchard & Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions – Update
- Steinbeck’s ‘In Dubious Battle’ Helmed By James Franco With Strong Cast – Berlin
- Peter Berg In Talks To Replace JC Chandor On ‘Deepwater Horizon’ – Update
- Crowd Funding Effort Aims To Restore Debut Of ‘Meek’s Cutoff’ Helmer Kelly Reichardt