A new trailer is up for Conan O’Brien Can’t Stop, the documentary that chronicled Conan’s exile from NBC’s Tonight Show. He hit the road with a 32-city music and comedy show to work out the angst of losing his dream job in unceremonious fashion. While most people who pocket upwards of $30 million to leave a job they held less than eight months would consider it a dream, for O’Brien is was a nightmare. The Rodman Flender-directed film, well received during its SXSW debut, will be released by Abramorama on June 24. After all the drama that went into Conan’s exit, is Conan better off after refusing NBC’s request that he move his show back to midnight to make room for Jay Leno, and choosing TBS over Fox? Nobody much talks about him since he stepped into the cable universe at TBS.
Hot Trailer: 'Conan O'Brien Can't Stop'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Jacki Weaver Joins James Franco's 'Zeroville'
- Martin Scorsese & Amir Bar-Lev Truckin' On Grateful Dead Documentary Film
- TWC Acquires April Prosser Script 'Plus One'
- Brad Pitt Squirms 'Between Two Ferns': Video
- Steve Carell, Charlie Kaufman Lock 'I.Q. 83′; Viral Outbreak Dumbs Down World
- 'John Wick' Partners PalmStar & Thunder Road Make $200 Million Slate Financing Deal