A new trailer is up for Conan O’Brien Can’t Stop, the documentary that chronicled Conan’s exile from NBC’s Tonight Show. He hit the road with a 32-city music and comedy show to work out the angst of losing his dream job in unceremonious fashion. While most people who pocket upwards of $30 million to leave a job they held less than eight months would consider it a dream, for O’Brien is was a nightmare. The Rodman Flender-directed film, well received during its SXSW debut, will be released by Abramorama on June 24. After all the drama that went into Conan’s exit, is Conan better off after refusing NBC’s request that he move his show back to midnight to make room for Jay Leno, and choosing TBS over Fox? Nobody much talks about him since he stepped into the cable universe at TBS.
Hot Trailer: 'Conan O'Brien Can't Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Revenge' Ratings Leap After Cancellation, 'Secrets & Lies', 'Last Man On Earth' & 'Madam Secretary' Finales Even
Latest Film News
- Tom Stoppard Stage-Whispers ‘Charlie Hebdo’ Support At PEN Gala
- Jon Hamm Joins Tony Gilroy’s ‘High Wire Act’
- Heath Ledger Scholarship Finalists Set; Scotland Applies For Studio – Global Briefs
- Studiocanal Doubles Down On Family Fare: Reteams With Nick Park And Gilles De Maistre For New Pics – Cannes
- Apocalypse Averted: Europe Unveils Plans For Digital Single Market, Film Business Survives
- SND Boards ‘What Happened To Monday?’ With Noomi Rapace, Glenn Close – Cannes