A new trailer is up for Conan O’Brien Can’t Stop, the documentary that chronicled Conan’s exile from NBC’s Tonight Show. He hit the road with a 32-city music and comedy show to work out the angst of losing his dream job in unceremonious fashion. While most people who pocket upwards of $30 million to leave a job they held less than eight months would consider it a dream, for O’Brien is was a nightmare. The Rodman Flender-directed film, well received during its SXSW debut, will be released by Abramorama on June 24. After all the drama that went into Conan’s exit, is Conan better off after refusing NBC’s request that he move his show back to midnight to make room for Jay Leno, and choosing TBS over Fox? Nobody much talks about him since he stepped into the cable universe at TBS.
Hot Trailer: 'Conan O'Brien Can't Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Pacing Behind 'Ultron' But Still Super With $178M-$188M Opening - Box Office
Alicia Vikander Launches Vikarious Productions; Sets First Project 'Euphoria' With Eva Green- Cannes
FX Orders Ryan Murphy Anthology Series 'Feud', Jessica Lange & Susan Sarandon To Star In First Installment: Crawford v Davis
Latest Film News
- Epic Pictures To Sell ‘Redcon-1’; ‘Spark’ Alights At Double Dutch; Artist View Gets Traplight Pair…
- FCC Approves Charter’s Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable
- ‘The Revenant’ Exec Producers Form Production-Financing Entity Facing East
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Pacing Behind ‘Ultron’ But Still Super With $178M-$188M Opening…
- Sumner Redstone Trial: "Severely Impaired" Mogul Suffering From Dementia, Doctor Tells Court
- Ben Affleck Elevates ‘Justice League’ Presence; Becomes Exec Producer