A new trailer is up for Conan O’Brien Can’t Stop, the documentary that chronicled Conan’s exile from NBC’s Tonight Show. He hit the road with a 32-city music and comedy show to work out the angst of losing his dream job in unceremonious fashion. While most people who pocket upwards of $30 million to leave a job they held less than eight months would consider it a dream, for O’Brien is was a nightmare. The Rodman Flender-directed film, well received during its SXSW debut, will be released by Abramorama on June 24. After all the drama that went into Conan’s exit, is Conan better off after refusing NBC’s request that he move his show back to midnight to make room for Jay Leno, and choosing TBS over Fox? Nobody much talks about him since he stepped into the cable universe at TBS.
Hot Trailer: 'Conan O'Brien Can't Stop'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Asks Anderson Cooper How Corey Lewandowski Works For CNN While Still Getting Trump Money
Veep Candidate Tim Kaine Dispatches Donald Trump Over Hillary 'Bigot' Remarks On Stephen Colbert's 'Late Show' – Update
Donald Trump Talks "Tunnel Technology" And Hillary Clinton As "Bigot" In Interview With Anderson Cooper
Latest Film News
- Viacom Board Voices Confidence In Paramount’s Brad Grey After Thursday Grilling By Board
- Two-Dozen Film Crew Cars Damaged During Atlanta ‘Leisure Seeker’ Shoot
- ‘Miss Hokusai’ Trailer: Japanese Toon From Gkids’ & ‘Ghost In The Shell’ Creators
- Tom Holland Set To Direct ‘Rock Paper Dead’; Well-Known Horror Team On Board
- The Obamas Walk 'Southside With You'; Gus Van Sant Plants 'The Sea Of Trees' – Specialty B.O. Preview
- ‘A Dog’s Purpose’ Trailer: Lasse Hallstrom Film Told From K-9 Perspective