HBO’s new fantasy series Game of Thrones continues its gradual ratings ascent. In Week 4 on Sunday, it drew 2.5 million viewers, up from 2.4 million for the premiere airing the week before. However, its combined audience for the night, 3.1 million, was on par with Week 3. On Saturday, Lady Gaga Presents The Monster Ball Tour did well, drawing 1.2 million viewers, slightly higher than the 1.1 million who tuned in for HBO’s previous solo concert special, Justin Timberlake’s FutureSex/LoveShow in 2007.
HBO's 'Game Of Thrones' Inches Up Again, Lady Gaga Does Solid Business Too
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
'Star Trek Beyond' $30M Debut; 'Lights Out' $8.3M; 'Ice Age' Franchise Crosses $3B To Best 'Shrek'; China Loves 'Skiptrace' - Int'l Box Office Sunday
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Takes To Reddit; Tim Kaine Talks To Telemundo Tonight
- ‘The Get Down’ Trailer: Baz Luhrmann’s Netflix Music-Driven Drama Follows Rise Of Hip Hop In 1970s New York
- Discovery Communications Ad Sales Chief Joe Abruzzese To Retire At Year End
- John Oliver Roasts Donald Trump’s RNC As Controversy Roils DNC Opening
- Netflix Lands Global Streaming Rights To FX’s ‘American Crime Story’
- Chinese Authorities Crack Down On Online News Reporting