HBO’s new fantasy series Game of Thrones continues its gradual ratings ascent. In Week 4 on Sunday, it drew 2.5 million viewers, up from 2.4 million for the premiere airing the week before. However, its combined audience for the night, 3.1 million, was on par with Week 3. On Saturday, Lady Gaga Presents The Monster Ball Tour did well, drawing 1.2 million viewers, slightly higher than the 1.1 million who tuned in for HBO’s previous solo concert special, Justin Timberlake’s FutureSex/LoveShow in 2007.
HBO's 'Game Of Thrones' Inches Up Again, Lady Gaga Does Solid Business Too
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- USA To Redevelop ‘Brooklyn Animal Control’ Pilot, Passes On ‘Poor Richard's Almanack’
- Kelly Macdonald To Star In ‘Black Mirror’ Episode On Netflix
- Ashton Kutcher Sitcom ‘The Ranch’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Allison Janney Revives C.J. Cregg For White House Press Briefing
- Larry Wilmore On White House Correspondents’ Dinner: “I’m Going To Open With A Yo Mama So Fat Joke”
- John Krasinski To Star In ‘Jack Ryan’ Amazon TV Series From Carlton Cuse & Paramount TV