HBO’s new fantasy series Game of Thrones continues its gradual ratings ascent. In Week 4 on Sunday, it drew 2.5 million viewers, up from 2.4 million for the premiere airing the week before. However, its combined audience for the night, 3.1 million, was on par with Week 3. On Saturday, Lady Gaga Presents The Monster Ball Tour did well, drawing 1.2 million viewers, slightly higher than the 1.1 million who tuned in for HBO’s previous solo concert special, Justin Timberlake’s FutureSex/LoveShow in 2007.
HBO's 'Game Of Thrones' Inches Up Again, Lady Gaga Does Solid Business Too
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'