HBO’s new fantasy series Game of Thrones continues its gradual ratings ascent. In Week 4 on Sunday, it drew 2.5 million viewers, up from 2.4 million for the premiere airing the week before. However, its combined audience for the night, 3.1 million, was on par with Week 3. On Saturday, Lady Gaga Presents The Monster Ball Tour did well, drawing 1.2 million viewers, slightly higher than the 1.1 million who tuned in for HBO’s previous solo concert special, Justin Timberlake’s FutureSex/LoveShow in 2007.
HBO's 'Game Of Thrones' Inches Up Again, Lady Gaga Does Solid Business Too
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
Latest TV News
- Mark Gordon Teaming With ProSieben On ‘Darkness Falls’ Procedural – Mipcom
- ABC Buys Legal Drama ‘Conviction’ From Mark Gordon Company As Put Pilot
- ‘Gotham’ EP On Tonight’s Joker Origin Shocker & Honoring The Batman Legacy
- Roger Bart Joins ‘Graves’ On Epix; Tembi Locke In USA Pilot ‘Shooter’
- Harvey Weinstein & BBC Debut ‘War And Peace’ Footage, Talk Future Collaborations – Mipcom
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?