Both Curb Your Enthusiasm and Entourage went into syndication this fall on terrestrial broadcast stations for their first season. They were sold to Tribune Co stations as a major launch for the group in late night. But they have performed poorly in the ratings. So HBO recently came to its corporate cousin, Warner Bros Domestic Television Distribution, wanting to pull the shows from syndication. Yesterday, Warner Bros contacted stations to give them the news. However, the series will continue their syndicated runs on cable: Curb Your Enthusiasm on TV Guide Channel, and Entourage on Spike. What HBO plans for the two shows next is unclear.
HBO Pulls 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' And 'Entourage' From Station Syndication; Warner Bros Made Calls On Thursday
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Comcast Agrees To Add YouTube App To Xfinity Platform
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch