Both Curb Your Enthusiasm and Entourage went into syndication this fall on terrestrial broadcast stations for their first season. They were sold to Tribune Co stations as a major launch for the group in late night. But they have performed poorly in the ratings. So HBO recently came to its corporate cousin, Warner Bros Domestic Television Distribution, wanting to pull the shows from syndication. Yesterday, Warner Bros contacted stations to give them the news. However, the series will continue their syndicated runs on cable: Curb Your Enthusiasm on TV Guide Channel, and Entourage on Spike. What HBO plans for the two shows next is unclear.
HBO Pulls 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' And 'Entourage' From Station Syndication; Warner Bros Made Calls On Thursday
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' To See Weekend Victory Of $55M+; 'Girls Trip' Hot At $27M+; 'Valerian' Falling To Earth With $16M
Comic-Con: 'Outlander' EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, 'Battlestar Galactica' & The Changing SDCC
Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy 'Saturday Night Live' Parody "Funny"; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It's Not
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest TV News
- ‘Marvel’s The Defenders’ Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series…
- ‘Vikings’ Gets Trailer & Season Premiere Date – Comic-Con
- Crime Experts On Bellum Entertainment Shows Halt Work Until Back Wages Are Paid
- Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy ‘Saturday Night Live’ Parody “Funny”; Sean Hannity Reminds Him…
- ‘Iron Fist’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix – Comic-Con
- ‘The Punisher’ Drops New Teaser In Hall H – Comic-Con