CBS just officially closed the deal to renew Rules of Engagement for a sixth season, hours before the network’s upfront presentation tomorrow. This is late but great news for producer Sony pictures TV as the pickup is for a full season. After serving as a backup with partial orders for several years, the veteran multicamera comedy has now landed two full-season pickups in a row.
'Rules Of Engagement' Officially Renewed
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres
- ‘Parenthood’ Ends Run On High Ratings Note, ‘Scandal’ Up In Return, Pushes ‘Backstrom’ Down In…
- NBC Comedy ‘Undateable’ Spoofs ‘Chicago Fire’ In Super Bowl Spot
- Neil Patrick Harris’ NBC Variety Series Gets Super Bowl Promo