CBS just officially closed the deal to renew Rules of Engagement for a sixth season, hours before the network’s upfront presentation tomorrow. This is late but great news for producer Sony pictures TV as the pickup is for a full season. After serving as a backup with partial orders for several years, the veteran multicamera comedy has now landed two full-season pickups in a row.
'Rules Of Engagement' Officially Renewed
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'