CBS just officially closed the deal to renew Rules of Engagement for a sixth season, hours before the network’s upfront presentation tomorrow. This is late but great news for producer Sony pictures TV as the pickup is for a full season. After serving as a backup with partial orders for several years, the veteran multicamera comedy has now landed two full-season pickups in a row.
'Rules Of Engagement' Officially Renewed
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- 'Manhattan Love Story' Cancelled By ABC
- Brody Jenner & Stevie Ryan Relationship Talk Show Ordered By E! As Presentation
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC
- Starz Ballet Drama 'Flesh And Bone' To Become Limited Series
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'