EXCLUSIVE: Six Feet Under alumna Frances Conroy and Alexandra Breckenridge (Life Unexpected) have been tapped for a role (yes, a role) in FX’s drama pilot American Horror Story, from Glee co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk. The spooky project centers on Ben Harmon (Dylan McDermott), a handsome therapist who, along with his wife (Connie Britton) and their kids, move into a new house. Conroy will play their housekeeper, while Breckenridge will play an younger version of the character. Both Conroy and Breckenridge starred in broadcast pilots this season, Conroy in the ABC comedy Bad Mom and Breckenridge in the CW drama Cooper and Stone.
Frances Conroy And Alexandra Breckenridge Join Ryan Murphy's FX Pilot
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'