EXCLUSIVE: British actor Rod Hallett, best known for his co-starring role on Showtime’s The Tudors, has landed the new series regular role on Fox’s upcoming drama series Terra Nova. On the fantasy drama, an ordinary family — Jim Shannon (Jason O’Mara), his wife Elisabeth (Shelley Conn) and their kids — go on a journey back in time to prehistoric Earth as a small part of a daring experiment to save the human race. Hallett will play the charming and confident Dr. Malcolm Wallace, who becomes Jim’s nemesis as they rival for Elisabeth’s affection. Executive produced by Steven Spielberg and Peter Chernin, Terra Nova is slated to launch this fall in the Monday 8 PM slot. Hallett, repped by Luber Roklin and Curtis Brown in London, played Sir Richard Rich on The Tudors and just tested for the Dimension/Timur Bekmambetov feature Apollo 18.
Fox's 'Terra Nova' Adds New Series Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest TV News
- ‘Suits’ Finale: Series Creator On Patrick J. Adams & Meghan Markle’s Exits, New Twist, Season 8…
- Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Retrial Sent To Jury; Day Ends Without Verdict – Update
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ EP Steve Pearlman Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- Alan Ball’s Drama ‘Here and Now’ Canceled By HBO After One Season
- New York AG Settles With Sharp Entertainment Over Unpaid Overtime; Reality Producer Responds – Update
- ‘Inside Amy Schumer’ Co-Creator Daniel Powell Inks Animation Partnership With Comedy Central