EXCLUSIVE: British actor Rod Hallett, best known for his co-starring role on Showtime’s The Tudors, has landed the new series regular role on Fox’s upcoming drama series Terra Nova. On the fantasy drama, an ordinary family — Jim Shannon (Jason O’Mara), his wife Elisabeth (Shelley Conn) and their kids — go on a journey back in time to prehistoric Earth as a small part of a daring experiment to save the human race. Hallett will play the charming and confident Dr. Malcolm Wallace, who becomes Jim’s nemesis as they rival for Elisabeth’s affection. Executive produced by Steven Spielberg and Peter Chernin, Terra Nova is slated to launch this fall in the Monday 8 PM slot. Hallett, repped by Luber Roklin and Curtis Brown in London, played Sir Richard Rich on The Tudors and just tested for the Dimension/Timur Bekmambetov feature Apollo 18.
Fox's 'Terra Nova' Adds New Series Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits In Tragic Plot Twist, Reflects On 4.5-Season Run & Its End
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?