EXCLUSIVE: British actor Rod Hallett, best known for his co-starring role on Showtime’s The Tudors, has landed the new series regular role on Fox’s upcoming drama series Terra Nova. On the fantasy drama, an ordinary family — Jim Shannon (Jason O’Mara), his wife Elisabeth (Shelley Conn) and their kids — go on a journey back in time to prehistoric Earth as a small part of a daring experiment to save the human race. Hallett will play the charming and confident Dr. Malcolm Wallace, who becomes Jim’s nemesis as they rival for Elisabeth’s affection. Executive produced by Steven Spielberg and Peter Chernin, Terra Nova is slated to launch this fall in the Monday 8 PM slot. Hallett, repped by Luber Roklin and Curtis Brown in London, played Sir Richard Rich on The Tudors and just tested for the Dimension/Timur Bekmambetov feature Apollo 18.
Fox's 'Terra Nova' Adds New Series Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Comedy Central SVP Original Programming Gary Mann To Depart
- Keith Cox Officially Named President, Development & Production, For Paramount Network & TV Land
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ Renewed For Season 52 By NBC
- Helen Mirren To Narrate ‘Cries From Syria’ For HBO Bow
- Georgia King To Topline ‘Raised By Wolves’ ABC Comedy Pilot From Diablo Cody & Berlanti Prods.
- Sean Spicer: Donald Trump Has “Healthy Respect For Press” And “Deep Respect For 1st Amendment”