EXCLUSIVE: British actor Rod Hallett, best known for his co-starring role on Showtime’s The Tudors, has landed the new series regular role on Fox’s upcoming drama series Terra Nova. On the fantasy drama, an ordinary family — Jim Shannon (Jason O’Mara), his wife Elisabeth (Shelley Conn) and their kids — go on a journey back in time to prehistoric Earth as a small part of a daring experiment to save the human race. Hallett will play the charming and confident Dr. Malcolm Wallace, who becomes Jim’s nemesis as they rival for Elisabeth’s affection. Executive produced by Steven Spielberg and Peter Chernin, Terra Nova is slated to launch this fall in the Monday 8 PM slot. Hallett, repped by Luber Roklin and Curtis Brown in London, played Sir Richard Rich on The Tudors and just tested for the Dimension/Timur Bekmambetov feature Apollo 18.
Fox's 'Terra Nova' Adds New Series Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview