A show about antiques on Fox?! The network has greenlighted Buried Treasure, a new unscripted series starring antiques experts and appraisers Leigh and Leslie Keno (identical twin brothers of Antiques Roadshow fame), who travel across the country to help people sell collectibles lying around their homes. The series, from ITV Studios America, was created by Joe Livecchi (What Not to Wear), who is exec producing with Paul Buccieri, Tim Miller, Leigh Keno, Leslie Keno and Tim Eagan.
Fox Picks Up Antiques Reality Series
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips
- CBS Buys Adaptation Of British Comedy 'Friday Night Dinner' As Put Pilot