There’s a hot spec script that has the town hot and bothered. I’m told that Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Armed Robbery and Eskimo Kisses has five bids on the table and a deal is expected to close by tonight. The script by Matthew Aldrich is about a man who goes on the lam with his daughter, his accomplice on a 3-state crime spree. I’m told that offers have been made by Warner Bros, Paramount, Relativity Media, Walter Parkes through his discretionary fund, and Matt Damon and Chris Moore, through a company with money raised through a private investor. CAA, Jewerl Ross and attorney Jamie Feldman are handling the sale.
'Father Daughter Time' Bidding Heats Up
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Parkinson's & Robin Williams: Ex-Time Warner Chief Jerry Levin's Personal Reveal - Turning Tragedy Into Legacy
More From Fleming Jr
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start
- Voltage Sets John Moore And William Wisher For Pierce Brosnan-Starrer 'I.T.'
- Deadline's Mike Fleming Jr And Kurt Sutter Live-Blog The Emmys