There’s a hot spec script that has the town hot and bothered. I’m told that Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Armed Robbery and Eskimo Kisses has five bids on the table and a deal is expected to close by tonight. The script by Matthew Aldrich is about a man who goes on the lam with his daughter, his accomplice on a 3-state crime spree. I’m told that offers have been made by Warner Bros, Paramount, Relativity Media, Walter Parkes through his discretionary fund, and Matt Damon and Chris Moore, through a company with money raised through a private investor. CAA, Jewerl Ross and attorney Jamie Feldman are handling the sale.
'Father Daughter Time' Bidding Heats Up
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Donald Trump Drums Ted Cruz Out Of Race, Praises Him As "One Hell Of A Competitor" with "Amazing Future"
Disney Swingin' As 'The Jungle Book' Beats $700M Global; 'Captain America: Civil War' Rises To $224.3M Offshore
Latest Film News
- Kevin Dillon & DeRon Horton Planted As Leads In ‘Dirt’
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Target In ‘Why We’re Killing Gunther’
- ‘Diary Of An Oxygen Thief’ Sells To S&S Imprint Gallery After Gotham Group Buys Screen Rights
- FilmRise Grabs Global Rights to SXSW Thriller ‘My Father Die’; Kino Lorber’s Sol Y Luna Acquires ‘Lucha Mexico…
- ‘A Bigger Splash’ Review: Sex, Seduction, Rock ‘N’ Roll & Naked Stars – Do We Have Your…
- Dascha Polanco Lands Female Lead In ‘iCreep’; Ingjerd Egeberg Joins ‘Downsizing’