There’s a hot spec script that has the town hot and bothered. I’m told that Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Armed Robbery and Eskimo Kisses has five bids on the table and a deal is expected to close by tonight. The script by Matthew Aldrich is about a man who goes on the lam with his daughter, his accomplice on a 3-state crime spree. I’m told that offers have been made by Warner Bros, Paramount, Relativity Media, Walter Parkes through his discretionary fund, and Matt Damon and Chris Moore, through a company with money raised through a private investor. CAA, Jewerl Ross and attorney Jamie Feldman are handling the sale.
'Father Daughter Time' Bidding Heats Up
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Jumanji’: How Director Jake Kasdan & Producer Matt Tolmach Are Changing The Game Of The Classic Book…
- Universal Sets Doctor Dolittle Film With Robert Downey Jr. For 2019
- Sony CinemaCon Presentation: ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’, ‘Blade Runner 2049’, ‘Dark Tower’, ‘Emoji Movie’ & More…
- WGA West's Board Votes Tonight On Whether To Send Strike-Authorization Ballots To Members
- Paramount Sets Release Dates For ‘Suburbicon’, ‘Action Point’ & ‘A Quiet Place’…
- Amber Heard Attached To Star In ‘The Kind Worth Killing’