Yowza! Universal is crowing that its Fast Five actual 3-day North American opening-weekend gross is higher than Sunday’s estimate. Specifically, the film opened with $86.198 million playing at 3,644 theaters this weekend.
'Fast Five' Actual Domestic Gross = $86.2M
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Box Office News
- Jim Parsons Rewrites God’s Top 10 List, Dishes Noah – Broadway Review
- A.R. Gurney’s Shaggy Dog Tale ‘Sylvia’ Gets Broadway Revival With Annaleigh Ashford
- Bradley Cooper, Taylor Schilling Will Present On Tony Telecast – But What About Tommy Tune?
- Glenne Headly Will Go ‘Fish’ With Jason Alexander In Larry David’s Broadway Smash
- George Takei’s Personal ‘Allegiance’ Sets Cast For Fall Broadway Bow
- ‘San Andreas’ To Shake Up Charts Post Memorial Day — Box Office Preview