I hear Elizabeth Porter, Comedy Central’s SVP Specials & Talent, was let go on Friday. Porter worked at Comedy Central for about seven years, overseeing all aspects of talent, including identifying and developing new talent as well as developing vehicles to draw bigger-name talent to the network. She also ran specials, including the Comedy Central Roast franchise, Jamie Foxx’s Laffapalooza and Comedy Central’s Last Laugh, which she developed in 2004. Porter also oversaw Comedy Central Records, the network’s in-house record label. Porter joined Comedy Central from USA Network, where she oversaw all alternative programming and specials.
Elizabeth Porter Out As Head Of Specials & Talent At Comedy Central
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’