E! has renewed After Lately, the mocumentary set behind the scenes of Chelsea Handler’s late-night show for the network, Chelsea Lately. Production on Season 2 of the reality/improv series is set to begin shortly. After Lately wrapped its first season April 24, averaging nearly 1 million total viewers each week and improving the 11 PM slot by 50%. “This series is comedic to its core and showcases Chelsea and her hilarious team in a fun and innovative way,” said Lisa Berger, E!’s president of entertainment programming. In addition to Handler, the cast of the show includes Chuy Bravo, Sarah Colonna, Brad Wollack, Chris Franjola, Heather McDonald, Jeff Wild, Johnny Kansas, Steve Marmalstein and Chelsea’s brother Roy. After Lately is executive produced by Chelsea Handler and Tom Brunelle.
E! Renews 'After Lately' For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
'A Quiet Place' Still Noisy With $21.7M As 'Rampage' Beats Chest, 'Super Trooper 2' Surprises - Sunday AM Update
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
'Rampage' Rounds $216M Overseas; 'A Quiet Place' Cranks WW Volume To $207M - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Compares Donald Trump Administration To ‘Sharknado’
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Recap: Time’s Up In The Park
- ‘Sharp Objects’ Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Review: The Robot Revolution Will Be Televised, Beautifully
- ‘Fixer Upper’ Spin-off ‘Woodworker’ To Bow On DIY Network
- Benedict Cumberbatch Calls Martin Freeman’s ‘Sherlock’ Criticisms “Pathetic”