E! has renewed After Lately, the mocumentary set behind the scenes of Chelsea Handler’s late-night show for the network, Chelsea Lately. Production on Season 2 of the reality/improv series is set to begin shortly. After Lately wrapped its first season April 24, averaging nearly 1 million total viewers each week and improving the 11 PM slot by 50%. “This series is comedic to its core and showcases Chelsea and her hilarious team in a fun and innovative way,” said Lisa Berger, E!’s president of entertainment programming. In addition to Handler, the cast of the show includes Chuy Bravo, Sarah Colonna, Brad Wollack, Chris Franjola, Heather McDonald, Jeff Wild, Johnny Kansas, Steve Marmalstein and Chelsea’s brother Roy. After Lately is executive produced by Chelsea Handler and Tom Brunelle.
E! Renews 'After Lately' For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'