EXCLUSIVE: David Boreanaz will spent his series hiatus starring in Officer Down, an independent feature helmed by first-timer Brian A. Miller. Boreanaz will star opposite Stephen Dorff, Dominic Purcell, Stephen Lang, James Woods and AnnaLynne McCord in the John Chase-scripted drama. When a doctor and security guard dream at night, their dreams consist of what the other person did during the day. They meet when the security guard murders his wife, is then hit by a car and brought into the doctor’s emergency room. Boreanaz will play a humorless and ambitious rival detective to another cop played by Dorff. Jeff Most is producing, and shooting begins this week in Connecticut. We know it’s a hiatus movie because Boreanaz sent out a Twitter message telling his fans he’ll be reprising his Special Agent Seeley Booth role on Fox’s Bones for a seventh season. He’s repped by CAA and Tom Parziale.
David Boreanaz Set For Indie 'Officer Down'
What's Hot on Deadline
White House Reporter Dares To Stream Audio Of White House Press Briefing Live; Republic Still Standing
Latest Film News
- Eugenio Derbez’s ‘Overboard’ Remake Gets Release Date From Pantelion Films
- Johnny Depp’s Ex-Biz Managers Cite More Examples Of Actor’s Overspending In New Court Docs
- ‘UnReal’s Sarah Shapiro To Make Feature Directing Debut For JC Chandor And Amazon: About Females Who Fight Isis
- Iben Akerlie Cast In ‘Mortal’; Levi Meaden Joins ‘Breaking In’
- ‘Pacific Rim: Uprising’ Promo Video: What Is A Jaeger?
- Matt Loeb Re-Elected IATSE President