EXCLUSIVE: David Boreanaz will spent his series hiatus starring in Officer Down, an independent feature helmed by first-timer Brian A. Miller. Boreanaz will star opposite Stephen Dorff, Dominic Purcell, Stephen Lang, James Woods and AnnaLynne McCord in the John Chase-scripted drama. When a doctor and security guard dream at night, their dreams consist of what the other person did during the day. They meet when the security guard murders his wife, is then hit by a car and brought into the doctor’s emergency room. Boreanaz will play a humorless and ambitious rival detective to another cop played by Dorff. Jeff Most is producing, and shooting begins this week in Connecticut. We know it’s a hiatus movie because Boreanaz sent out a Twitter message telling his fans he’ll be reprising his Special Agent Seeley Booth role on Fox’s Bones for a seventh season. He’s repped by CAA and Tom Parziale.
David Boreanaz Set For Indie 'Officer Down'
What's Hot on Deadline
'It' Becoming Biggest Horror Pic Ever Beating 'The Exorcist'; 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $100M+
Linda Hamilton Set To Return To 'Terminator'; Reuniting With Cameron And Schwarzenegger For Planned Trilogy
Latest Film News
- Animation Is Film Festival Announces Full Slate
- Women’s Media Summit Calls For Boycott Of Movies That Snub Female Filmmakers
- ‘Star Wars’: Ron Howard Teases “Spicey” Set From Han Solo Film
- Bernie Casey Dies: ‘Revenge Of The Nerds And ‘I’m Gonna Git You Sucka’ Actor Was 78
- ‘Escape Plan 3’: Dave Bautista, Max Zhang & More Join Sylvester Stallone For Sequel — UPDATE
- If ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Brings A Movie Laugh, It Won’t Be A Minute Too Soon