EXCLUSIVE: David Boreanaz will spent his series hiatus starring in Officer Down, an independent feature helmed by first-timer Brian A. Miller. Boreanaz will star opposite Stephen Dorff, Dominic Purcell, Stephen Lang, James Woods and AnnaLynne McCord in the John Chase-scripted drama. When a doctor and security guard dream at night, their dreams consist of what the other person did during the day. They meet when the security guard murders his wife, is then hit by a car and brought into the doctor’s emergency room. Boreanaz will play a humorless and ambitious rival detective to another cop played by Dorff. Jeff Most is producing, and shooting begins this week in Connecticut. We know it’s a hiatus movie because Boreanaz sent out a Twitter message telling his fans he’ll be reprising his Special Agent Seeley Booth role on Fox’s Bones for a seventh season. He’s repped by CAA and Tom Parziale.
David Boreanaz Set For Indie 'Officer Down'
What's Hot on Deadline
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
'Alice' Sees $65M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.6M; 'X-Men' Cumes $186M - Intl Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Mudbound’ Cast Set; XLrator-IndustryWorks Pact For Action Thrillers; Melissa McCarthy To Star In ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’…
- Michael Grandage Set To Helm Fox’s ‘Guys And Dolls’ Remake
- Annabella Sciorra & Aaron Poole Sign With Abrams Artists Agency; Pantheon Inks Donovan W. Carter, Eva Marcille
- Altitude Acquires Simon Dixon’s ‘Tiger Raid’ For UK And Ireland
- Roman Polanski May Face New Extradition Attempt As Poland’s Justice Minister Seeks Appeal
- Katie Couric Takes “Responsibility” For Misleading Anti-Gun Documentary Editing