EXCLUSIVE: David Boreanaz will spent his series hiatus starring in Officer Down, an independent feature helmed by first-timer Brian A. Miller. Boreanaz will star opposite Stephen Dorff, Dominic Purcell, Stephen Lang, James Woods and AnnaLynne McCord in the John Chase-scripted drama. When a doctor and security guard dream at night, their dreams consist of what the other person did during the day. They meet when the security guard murders his wife, is then hit by a car and brought into the doctor’s emergency room. Boreanaz will play a humorless and ambitious rival detective to another cop played by Dorff. Jeff Most is producing, and shooting begins this week in Connecticut. We know it’s a hiatus movie because Boreanaz sent out a Twitter message telling his fans he’ll be reprising his Special Agent Seeley Booth role on Fox’s Bones for a seventh season. He’s repped by CAA and Tom Parziale.
David Boreanaz Set For Indie 'Officer Down'
What's Hot on Deadline
Natalie Portman, Nicholas Hoult & Thandie Newton Board Xavier Dolan's 'The Death And Life Of John F. Donovan' - Berlin
Bradley Cooper-Directed 'A Star Is Born' & Disney's 'Overnight On 42nd Street' Among 13 Films Picked For California Film Incentives
Latest Film News
- Leonardo DiCaprio On The Hard-Knock Film Education That Led To ‘The Revenant’: Q&A
- Alchemy And Arc Acquire ‘A Country Called Home’
- ‘A Bigger Splash’ Trailer: Ralph Fiennes Flies His Freak Flag In Fox Searchlight Pic
- Julia Ormond Joins Peter Dinklage In ‘Rememory’
- Sundance Selects/IFC Films Ups Lisa Schwartz To Co-President
- ‘Winx Club’ To Get Big Screen & Live-Action Treatment Via Hollywood Gang