EXCLUSIVE: David Boreanaz will spent his series hiatus starring in Officer Down, an independent feature helmed by first-timer Brian A. Miller. Boreanaz will star opposite Stephen Dorff, Dominic Purcell, Stephen Lang, James Woods and AnnaLynne McCord in the John Chase-scripted drama. When a doctor and security guard dream at night, their dreams consist of what the other person did during the day. They meet when the security guard murders his wife, is then hit by a car and brought into the doctor’s emergency room. Boreanaz will play a humorless and ambitious rival detective to another cop played by Dorff. Jeff Most is producing, and shooting begins this week in Connecticut. We know it’s a hiatus movie because Boreanaz sent out a Twitter message telling his fans he’ll be reprising his Special Agent Seeley Booth role on Fox’s Bones for a seventh season. He’s repped by CAA and Tom Parziale.
David Boreanaz Set For Indie 'Officer Down'
What's Hot on Deadline
Nicholas Hoult, Luke Evans & Henry Cavill Suit Up For War Drama ‘Sand Castle’; Mark Gordon Co, Treehouse Producing
Latest Film News
- Wayne Bastrup Takes Flight In ‘Sully’; Beau Knapp Enlists In ‘Sand Castle’
- Timothy Spall And Colm Meaney In ‘The Journey’: First Look
- Alejandro G. Iñárritu Tapped As Featured Speaker At Produced By: New York
- ‘Amazing Spider-Man 2’ Stuntman Slaps Age-Discrimination Suit On Sony, Marvel & Others
- Hollywood Accused Of "White-Washing" Roles Meant For Asians
- Frank Langella Inks With ICM Partners & Circle Of Confusion