EXCLUSIVE: David Boreanaz will spent his series hiatus starring in Officer Down, an independent feature helmed by first-timer Brian A. Miller. Boreanaz will star opposite Stephen Dorff, Dominic Purcell, Stephen Lang, James Woods and AnnaLynne McCord in the John Chase-scripted drama. When a doctor and security guard dream at night, their dreams consist of what the other person did during the day. They meet when the security guard murders his wife, is then hit by a car and brought into the doctor’s emergency room. Boreanaz will play a humorless and ambitious rival detective to another cop played by Dorff. Jeff Most is producing, and shooting begins this week in Connecticut. We know it’s a hiatus movie because Boreanaz sent out a Twitter message telling his fans he’ll be reprising his Special Agent Seeley Booth role on Fox’s Bones for a seventh season. He’s repped by CAA and Tom Parziale.
David Boreanaz Set For Indie 'Officer Down'
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest Film News
- Ava DuVerney’s ARRAY Snags L.A. Film Fest Debuting ‘The House On Coco Road’
- Chloe Zhao’s ‘The Rider’ Lassos Top Directors’ Fortnight Prize – Cannes
- Croisette Queen Nicole Kidman On Coming To The Fest With Four Films & The Runaway Success Of ‘Big Little Lies…
- Brexit Raises Specter Of Disruption In Entertainment — Deadline Disruptors
- ‘The Hitman’s Bodyguard’ Trailer: Ryan Reynolds Has Samuel L. Jackson’s Back, Reluctantly
- Manchester Attack Updates: Netflix Cancels London Screenings; Kiss & WWE Cancel Manchester Arena Gigs