Veteran TV marketing executives Bob Bibb and Lew Goldstein will not be succeeding the CW’s marketing chief Rick Haskins who will be leaving the network in August. Despite a published report that Bibb and Godstein, who helped launch Fox and the WB, have been tapped to replace Haskins, I hear that new CW president Mark Pedowitz has yet to start a search for a marketing chief and that Bibb and Goldstein have neither met nor will be meeting for the job. The two most recently ran marketing for Lifetime until their contracts expired a year ago.
CW Top Marketing Job Still Wide Open
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'