Veteran TV marketing executives Bob Bibb and Lew Goldstein will not be succeeding the CW’s marketing chief Rick Haskins who will be leaving the network in August. Despite a published report that Bibb and Godstein, who helped launch Fox and the WB, have been tapped to replace Haskins, I hear that new CW president Mark Pedowitz has yet to start a search for a marketing chief and that Bibb and Goldstein have neither met nor will be meeting for the job. The two most recently ran marketing for Lifetime until their contracts expired a year ago.
CW Top Marketing Job Still Wide Open
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Andreeva
- Nastaran Dibai & Aaron Kaplan Re-Team For ABC Romantic Comedy
- CBS Buys Comedy From Andrew Reich, Ted Cohen & Gail Berman
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- 'Shark Tank' Star Kevin O'Leary Signs With UTA
- Jacki Weaver To Co-Star In Seth MacFarlane's 'Blunt Talk' Series On Starz
- CW's 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Backup Script Orders Ahead Of Premieres