Veteran TV marketing executives Bob Bibb and Lew Goldstein will not be succeeding the CW’s marketing chief Rick Haskins who will be leaving the network in August. Despite a published report that Bibb and Godstein, who helped launch Fox and the WB, have been tapped to replace Haskins, I hear that new CW president Mark Pedowitz has yet to start a search for a marketing chief and that Bibb and Goldstein have neither met nor will be meeting for the job. The two most recently ran marketing for Lifetime until their contracts expired a year ago.
CW Top Marketing Job Still Wide Open
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office 4-Day: 'Guardians' No. 1 With $280M Cume; 'As Above' Best Of Newcomers; 'Cantinflas' Opens Well
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'