Veteran TV marketing executives Bob Bibb and Lew Goldstein will not be succeeding the CW’s marketing chief Rick Haskins who will be leaving the network in August. Despite a published report that Bibb and Godstein, who helped launch Fox and the WB, have been tapped to replace Haskins, I hear that new CW president Mark Pedowitz has yet to start a search for a marketing chief and that Bibb and Goldstein have neither met nor will be meeting for the job. The two most recently ran marketing for Lifetime until their contracts expired a year ago.
CW Top Marketing Job Still Wide Open
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' On West Coast
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series
- 'Once Upon A Time' & 'Family Guy' Soar; 'Resurrection', 'Revenge' & 'CSI' Down In Return – Ratings Rat Race