The CW has picked up two more new reality series for next season: The Frame, about teams of two living in a single room, and Re-Modeled, about small modeling agencies banding together to take on the big fish. The two shows join H8er, which was ordered earlier today for what I think is the largest number of new unscripted series ever introduced by the CW at its upfront as new president Mark Pedowitz is looking to combat the long stretches of low-rated drama reruns. Re-Modeled, for instance, can serve as a nice bridge between the two seasons of AMerica’s Next Top Model. The Frame is a bi-weekly show, in which 10 teams of two will each live in a single room — one Frame — for up to eight weeks, under 24/7 surveillance. They will face challenges, head-to-head competitions and eliminations, all while isolated from the outside world, with the viewers controlling who stays and who goes. Shed Media and Armoza International Media are producing, with Nick Emmerson and Jen O’Connell exec producing. In Re-Modeled, modeling industry veteran Paul Fisher is planning to bring together hundreds of small agencies around the world in a new venture called The Network to make sure agents in small towns no longer get screwed, and to empower models to take control of their careers and lead healthier lives. Fly on the Wall Entertainment and Sony Pictures TV are producing, with Allison Grodner and Amy Palmer executive producing.
CW Picks Up Two More Reality Series: 'The Frame' & 'Re-Modeled'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘The End Of The World As We Know It’: Gage Golightly To Star In the CW Pilot
- ‘Playing Dead’: Tyler Ritter To Star In the CW Drama Pilot
- World Cup 2018: Fox To Air Record 38 Matches Live On Broadcast Network – Full TV Schedule
- ‘God Friended Me’: ‘Scandal’s Joe Morton To Co-Star In CBS Drama Pilot
- ‘So Close’: Sabrina Carpenter Cast In Greg Malins’ NBC Comedy Pilot
- Imagine Entertainment Takes Controlling Interest In Comedy Series Producer Jax Media