The CW has picked up two more new reality series for next season: The Frame, about teams of two living in a single room, and Re-Modeled, about small modeling agencies banding together to take on the big fish. The two shows join H8er, which was ordered earlier today for what I think is the largest number of new unscripted series ever introduced by the CW at its upfront as new president Mark Pedowitz is looking to combat the long stretches of low-rated drama reruns. Re-Modeled, for instance, can serve as a nice bridge between the two seasons of AMerica’s Next Top Model. The Frame is a bi-weekly show, in which 10 teams of two will each live in a single room — one Frame — for up to eight weeks, under 24/7 surveillance. They will face challenges, head-to-head competitions and eliminations, all while isolated from the outside world, with the viewers controlling who stays and who goes. Shed Media and Armoza International Media are producing, with Nick Emmerson and Jen O’Connell exec producing. In Re-Modeled, modeling industry veteran Paul Fisher is planning to bring together hundreds of small agencies around the world in a new venture called The Network to make sure agents in small towns no longer get screwed, and to empower models to take control of their careers and lead healthier lives. Fly on the Wall Entertainment and Sony Pictures TV are producing, with Allison Grodner and Amy Palmer executive producing.
CW Picks Up Two More Reality Series: 'The Frame' & 'Re-Modeled'
What's Hot on Deadline
How Paramount's 'Ghost In The Shell' Hacked 'Mr. Robot's Season 2 Finale & Took Social Media By Storm
Latest TV News
- Sean Penn Plugs Mysterious “Author” Pappy Pariah On HBO’s ‘Real Time With Bill Maher’
- ‘Archer’ Creator Looking To End Series With 10th Season
- ‘Legends Of Chamberlain Heights’ Duo Josiah Johnson & Quinn Hawking Sign With UTA
- ‘Mail Order Family’ Comedy Not Going Forward At NBC After Objections
- ABC Head Of PR Hope Hartman Departs To Do Docus, Starting with ‘The Judy Effect’
- NBC Buys ‘A Year To Remember’ Drama From Telefe USA & Kapital Entertainment