The inaugural Critics’ Choice Television Awards — from the newly established Broadcast Television Journalists Association, an offshoot of the Broadcast Film Critics Association — will be hosted by So You Think You Can Dance host Cat Deeley. The ceremony, which will take place at the Beverly Hills Hotel on June 20, will be televised by ReelzChannel, which will run it on June 22. VH1.com will live-stream the event. (VH1 is the long-time broadcast partner of the Critics’ Choice Movie Awards.) The Critcis’ Choice TV Awards are executive produced by Bob Bain. Categories include best show and performance honors in drama, comedy, reality and talk — as well as the “Most Exciting New Series” premiering this summer and fall, judging from pilots and early episodes.
Critics' Choice Television Awards Land TV, Online Distribution, Tap Host
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
- ‘Outlander’ Season 2 Trailer: Is It Even Possible To Change The Future?
- Les Moonves Says He Has “Free Rein” To Run CBS, But Likes “Stability”
- AMC Sets Late-Night Talk Show Hosted By Kevin Smith & Greg Grunberg
- ‘11.22.63’ Review: Hulu’s James Franco JFK Series Full Of Time-Travel Twists
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 6 First Images: You Know Nothing (About) Jon Snow