The inaugural Critics’ Choice Television Awards — from the newly established Broadcast Television Journalists Association, an offshoot of the Broadcast Film Critics Association — will be hosted by So You Think You Can Dance host Cat Deeley. The ceremony, which will take place at the Beverly Hills Hotel on June 20, will be televised by ReelzChannel, which will run it on June 22. VH1.com will live-stream the event. (VH1 is the long-time broadcast partner of the Critics’ Choice Movie Awards.) The Critcis’ Choice TV Awards are executive produced by Bob Bain. Categories include best show and performance honors in drama, comedy, reality and talk — as well as the “Most Exciting New Series” premiering this summer and fall, judging from pilots and early episodes.
Critics' Choice Television Awards Land TV, Online Distribution, Tap Host
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'SNL' Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By "Canada's Harvey Weinstein," Trots Out Impressions In 'Jurassic Park' Auditions
Latest TV News
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize: Report
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host Bill Hader
- ‘SNL’ Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By “Canada’s Harvey Weinstein,” Trots Out Impressions In ‘Jurassic…
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession
- ‘SNL’: Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
- ‘Will & Grace’ Cast React To Season 3 Renewal; Talk Favorite Guest Stars