The inaugural Critics’ Choice Television Awards — from the newly established Broadcast Television Journalists Association, an offshoot of the Broadcast Film Critics Association — will be hosted by So You Think You Can Dance host Cat Deeley. The ceremony, which will take place at the Beverly Hills Hotel on June 20, will be televised by ReelzChannel, which will run it on June 22. VH1.com will live-stream the event. (VH1 is the long-time broadcast partner of the Critics’ Choice Movie Awards.) The Critcis’ Choice TV Awards are executive produced by Bob Bain. Categories include best show and performance honors in drama, comedy, reality and talk — as well as the “Most Exciting New Series” premiering this summer and fall, judging from pilots and early episodes.
Critics' Choice Television Awards Land TV, Online Distribution, Tap Host
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better