Craig Bierko has been cast in The Three Stooges, the Peter and Bobby Farrelly-directed comedy for 20th Century Fox. Beirko, who had some funny moments in those Scary Movie films,will play Mac, one of the heavies trying to exploit the Stooges. He recently appeared on FX’s Damages, and he is next is on the big screen in Universal’s The Change-Up. He joins Chris Diamantopoulos, who is signing on to play Moe; Will Sasso, who will play Curly; and Sean Hayes, as Larry Fine. Production is set to begin this month.
Craig Bierko Joins 'The Three Stooges'
What's Hot on Deadline
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Firing Off $90M, 'Alice' Taking A Spill With $40M Over 4-Day Memorial Day Holiday - Noon Update
Latest Film News
- Indie Producers Say They're Getting Shortchanged By California's Tax Incentives Program
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Review: Marvel’s New Mutant Saga Mixes Old With New, And Fans Should Eat It Up
- Viacom’s Battle With Sumner Redstone Could Hurt Credit, S&P Says
- ‘Carnage Park’ Gets Summer Release Date From IFC Midnight
- Johnny Depp’s Wife Amber Heard Granted Restraining Order As Disney’s ‘Alice’ 2 Bows
- Thora Birch, Johnny Knoxville Join Phillip Noyce’s ‘Above Suspicion’