Craig Bierko has been cast in The Three Stooges, the Peter and Bobby Farrelly-directed comedy for 20th Century Fox. Beirko, who had some funny moments in those Scary Movie films,will play Mac, one of the heavies trying to exploit the Stooges. He recently appeared on FX’s Damages, and he is next is on the big screen in Universal’s The Change-Up. He joins Chris Diamantopoulos, who is signing on to play Moe; Will Sasso, who will play Curly; and Sean Hayes, as Larry Fine. Production is set to begin this month.
Craig Bierko Joins 'The Three Stooges'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Latest Film News
- Festival Fever Begins: Will ‘Magnificent Seven’ Saddle Up As Toronto Opener?
- ‘Indignation’ Review: Ex-Focus Boss James Schamus’ Directorial Debut Is Exceptional
- Disney Unveils ‘Moana’ Details After Tease At Comic-Con
- Hollywood Has Collected More Than $860M In Foreign Levies
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Launches To $59M; ‘Lights Out’ Electrifies; ‘Ice Age’ Tepid; ‘Ghostbusters’ No Cinderella Story – Box…
- ‘Soul On Bikes’ About African-American Biker Gang Picked Up For Film Adaptation