Craig Bierko has been cast in The Three Stooges, the Peter and Bobby Farrelly-directed comedy for 20th Century Fox. Beirko, who had some funny moments in those Scary Movie films,will play Mac, one of the heavies trying to exploit the Stooges. He recently appeared on FX’s Damages, and he is next is on the big screen in Universal’s The Change-Up. He joins Chris Diamantopoulos, who is signing on to play Moe; Will Sasso, who will play Curly; and Sean Hayes, as Larry Fine. Production is set to begin this month.
Craig Bierko Joins 'The Three Stooges'
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox News Reveals "Smoking Gun" That They're Spying On Andrea Tantaros, Claims Ex-Host's Lawyer Amidst Sanctions Move By Newser
Latest Film News
- WGA Ratifies New Film & TV Contract
- Manchester Attack Updates: Six Arrested, Ariana Grande Suspends Tour & Tom Hardy Launches Fundraiser For Victims
- ICM Partners Ups Rich Green To Head Of Media Rights; Plumps Department
- Woody Harrelson’s One-Night, One-Take, Live Directorial Gamble Pays Off – Deadline Disruptors
- ‘The Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales’ Review: Johnny Depp And A Couple Of Oscar Winners Help Keep This Fun…
- Annapurna To Jump Start France, Italy, Japan Output Deals With ‘Detroit’ – Cannes