EXCLUSIVE: Craig Kilborn is looking to return to TV, this time as the creator and star of a primetime comedy series. The former Daily Show and Late Late Show host has signed a development deal with ABC Studios to write a half-hour script, to which he is attached to star and produce. After a stint as anchor of ESPN’s SportsCenter, Kilborn was tapped as the original host of Comedy Central’s The Daily Show before segueing to CBS’ The Late Late Show, which he hosted from 1999-2004. He served as a writer on both shows. Kilborn, repped by Innovative Artists, stayed largely off the radar for six years before he did a talk show, The Kilborn Files, which ran on the Fox stations last year.
Craig Kilborn Signs Development Deal With ABC Studios To Write And Star In Comedy
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest TV News
- Rob Lowe Talks Hollow Moon, Ghost Sensing Gadgets, ‘The Lowe Files’ – TCA
- ‘Phelps Vs Shark’ Breaks Shark Week Ratings Record For Discovery
- HBO’s ‘All Def Comedy’ To Return As Series In December
- Anthony Scaramucci’s Politicon Participation Now Not Even Remotely Likely
- Lifetime Greenlights Simone Biles Biopic, Sets Fall Movie Premiere Dates – TCA
- ‘UnReal’ Renewed For Season 4 On Lifetime; Rookie ‘Mary Kills People’ Also Picked Up – TCA