CBS Sports analyst David Feherty, the pro golfer-turned-golf analyst who has written four books and is co-announcer on EA Sports’ popular Tiger Woods golf video games, is getting his own show on the Golf Channel. Feherty, a 12-part original series and the network’s first since becoming part of the NBC Sports Group after the Comcast-NBCUniversal merger, will “share revealing interviews with well-known personalities from all walks of life — from sports to entertainment to politics — along with unique stories and anecdotes from the brilliant yet zany mind of David Feherty,” Golf Channel said today in announcing the series, which will debut the week of June 20. Feherty also will serve as a contributing analyst during Golf Channel’s Live From coverage.
CBS Sports' David Feherty Lands Golf Channel Series
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Hollywood Reacts, R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016