CBS Sports analyst David Feherty, the pro golfer-turned-golf analyst who has written four books and is co-announcer on EA Sports’ popular Tiger Woods golf video games, is getting his own show on the Golf Channel. Feherty, a 12-part original series and the network’s first since becoming part of the NBC Sports Group after the Comcast-NBCUniversal merger, will “share revealing interviews with well-known personalities from all walks of life — from sports to entertainment to politics — along with unique stories and anecdotes from the brilliant yet zany mind of David Feherty,” Golf Channel said today in announcing the series, which will debut the week of June 20. Feherty also will serve as a contributing analyst during Golf Channel’s Live From coverage.
CBS Sports' David Feherty Lands Golf Channel Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
Latest TV News
- Velocity Revs Up 2017-18 Programming Slate; Unveils 3 New Series; 13 Returning Franchises
- ‘Rescue Dog To Super Dog’ Unscripted Series Greenlighted By Animal Planet
- Amazon Lands Barry Jenkins & Plan B’s 'Underground Railroad' Limited Series
- FYI’s 2017 Programming Slate Includes Nine New Series, Five Returning Series
- 'Big Bang Theory’ Star Johnny Galecki Teams With Science Channel For 'SciJinks'
- ‘Cash Cab’: Revamped Series Returns To Discovery