CBS Sports analyst David Feherty, the pro golfer-turned-golf analyst who has written four books and is co-announcer on EA Sports’ popular Tiger Woods golf video games, is getting his own show on the Golf Channel. Feherty, a 12-part original series and the network’s first since becoming part of the NBC Sports Group after the Comcast-NBCUniversal merger, will “share revealing interviews with well-known personalities from all walks of life — from sports to entertainment to politics — along with unique stories and anecdotes from the brilliant yet zany mind of David Feherty,” Golf Channel said today in announcing the series, which will debut the week of June 20. Feherty also will serve as a contributing analyst during Golf Channel’s Live From coverage.
CBS Sports' David Feherty Lands Golf Channel Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Nosing Out 'Pitch Perfect' For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series