CBS Sports analyst David Feherty, the pro golfer-turned-golf analyst who has written four books and is co-announcer on EA Sports’ popular Tiger Woods golf video games, is getting his own show on the Golf Channel. Feherty, a 12-part original series and the network’s first since becoming part of the NBC Sports Group after the Comcast-NBCUniversal merger, will “share revealing interviews with well-known personalities from all walks of life — from sports to entertainment to politics — along with unique stories and anecdotes from the brilliant yet zany mind of David Feherty,” Golf Channel said today in announcing the series, which will debut the week of June 20. Feherty also will serve as a contributing analyst during Golf Channel’s Live From coverage.
CBS Sports' David Feherty Lands Golf Channel Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2' Review: Chris Pratt Leads Best Marvel Cast Ever To Save The Universe (And This Sequel)
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Trailer: Julianne Moore, Channing Tatum & Jeff Bridges Join The Action For Round 2
Latest TV News
- NBA Awards Tipping Off In June On TNT
- Jason Jones & Samantha Bee’s ‘The Detour’ Renewed For Season 3 By TBS
- Apple Music Delays Release Of ‘Carpool Karaoke: The Series’
- ‘Descendants 2’ Set For Simultaneous July Premiere On Five Disney|ABC Television Group Networks
- Netflix Scales Chinese Entry Wall By Striking Licensing Deal With iQiyi
- ‘Rainbow Rangers’: Nickelodeon Acquires CGI-Animated Preschool Series From Genius Brands Int’l