CBS Sports analyst David Feherty, the pro golfer-turned-golf analyst who has written four books and is co-announcer on EA Sports’ popular Tiger Woods golf video games, is getting his own show on the Golf Channel. Feherty, a 12-part original series and the network’s first since becoming part of the NBC Sports Group after the Comcast-NBCUniversal merger, will “share revealing interviews with well-known personalities from all walks of life — from sports to entertainment to politics — along with unique stories and anecdotes from the brilliant yet zany mind of David Feherty,” Golf Channel said today in announcing the series, which will debut the week of June 20. Feherty also will serve as a contributing analyst during Golf Channel’s Live From coverage.
CBS Sports' David Feherty Lands Golf Channel Series
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…