CBS Films has acquired the rights to Marc Maurino’s original screenplay Inside the Machine, the company announced today. Beau Flynn and Tripp Vinson are attached to produce for ContraFilm, which brought the project to CBS. The story centers on an undercover ATF agent who infiltrates a vicious cartel and is seduced by the power and violence he finds there. “Inside The Machine is about a man struggling to keep his undercover persona from destroying his personal life,” Vinson said. “Marc Maurino has written a script that is committed to being authentic. It’s that realism and attention to detail that has us very excited to be involved with Inside The Machine.” CBS Films VP Production Mark Ross and Creative Executive Ryan Conroy are overseeing the project. Maurino is represented by UTA and managed by Circle of Confusion.
CBS Films Gets 'Inside The Machine'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly Victim Of "Orchestrated Campaign" Fox News Says As He Responds To One Of New Reports – Update
More From Team
- ‘Daredevil’ Key Art Revealed: Charlie Cox As Netflix’s Superhero
- Kate Shaw Joins ABC News Covering Supreme Court, Legal Issues On Hill
- ‘CSI’ Goes Worldwide For Shot At The Guinness Book Of Records
- Jane Turton Upped To CEO At All3Media
- Stone Village Is Ringmaster Of ‘Circus Mirandus’ Rights
- Fox Writers Intensive Finalists Named