CBS Films has acquired the rights to Marc Maurino’s original screenplay Inside the Machine, the company announced today. Beau Flynn and Tripp Vinson are attached to produce for ContraFilm, which brought the project to CBS. The story centers on an undercover ATF agent who infiltrates a vicious cartel and is seduced by the power and violence he finds there. “Inside The Machine is about a man struggling to keep his undercover persona from destroying his personal life,” Vinson said. “Marc Maurino has written a script that is committed to being authentic. It’s that realism and attention to detail that has us very excited to be involved with Inside The Machine.” CBS Films VP Production Mark Ross and Creative Executive Ryan Conroy are overseeing the project. Maurino is represented by UTA and managed by Circle of Confusion.
CBS Films Gets 'Inside The Machine'
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
Latest Film News
- ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales’ Says Ahoy To $86.5M – Int’l Box Office Update
- Why ‘Pirates’ & ‘Baywatch’ Are Trudging Through Sand At The Domestic B.O. — Sat. AM Update
- ‘The Fate Of The Furious’ Expected To Cross $1B Tomorrow At Int’l Box Office
- TWC Schedules ‘Paddington 2’ For Wide Release
- Paramount Nudges ‘Sherlock Gnomes’ To Later Release Date
- Which Festival Debuts In The South Of France Might Travel All The Way To Oscar? — Cannes