CBS Films has acquired the rights to Marc Maurino’s original screenplay Inside the Machine, the company announced today. Beau Flynn and Tripp Vinson are attached to produce for ContraFilm, which brought the project to CBS. The story centers on an undercover ATF agent who infiltrates a vicious cartel and is seduced by the power and violence he finds there. “Inside The Machine is about a man struggling to keep his undercover persona from destroying his personal life,” Vinson said. “Marc Maurino has written a script that is committed to being authentic. It’s that realism and attention to detail that has us very excited to be involved with Inside The Machine.” CBS Films VP Production Mark Ross and Creative Executive Ryan Conroy are overseeing the project. Maurino is represented by UTA and managed by Circle of Confusion.
CBS Films Gets 'Inside The Machine'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Relativity And Ryan Kavanaugh Face Challenges In Keeping International Partners On-Board
- George Lopez To Star In ‘Aloha Santa’; Hope Davis Joins ‘Claire’
- ‘Triple 9’ Redband Trailer: Cops, Robbers, Bloodshed, Nudity
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Fonda, Blanchett, Lionel Richie & Oscars For Sale To The Highest Bidder
- Feds Officially Probing Hollywood’s Lack Of Female Directors
- Cannes Hits ‘Son Of Saul’, ‘Ingrid Bergman In Her Own Words’ Score In Gotham: New York Film Festival