CBS Films has acquired the rights to Marc Maurino’s original screenplay Inside the Machine, the company announced today. Beau Flynn and Tripp Vinson are attached to produce for ContraFilm, which brought the project to CBS. The story centers on an undercover ATF agent who infiltrates a vicious cartel and is seduced by the power and violence he finds there. “Inside The Machine is about a man struggling to keep his undercover persona from destroying his personal life,” Vinson said. “Marc Maurino has written a script that is committed to being authentic. It’s that realism and attention to detail that has us very excited to be involved with Inside The Machine.” CBS Films VP Production Mark Ross and Creative Executive Ryan Conroy are overseeing the project. Maurino is represented by UTA and managed by Circle of Confusion.
CBS Films Gets 'Inside The Machine'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Walking Dead' Producer Among Four Joining AMPAS Sci-Tech Council
- ABC 'World News Tonight' Wins Premiere Week In News Demo; NBC Nightly News Wins With Total Viewers
- Kenny Smith Family Reality Series Joins TBS Starting Lineup
- 'Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown' Ratings: CNN Season Premiere Down With 538,000 Viewers
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza