The Zoo, the recently formed New York-based production and management company headed by Jack Turner, has started production on the comedic exploitation film Skinny Dip, which stars Sasha Grey, Pam Grier and Danny Trejo. The grindhouse-esque plot revolves around a woman (Grey) who turns into a shotgun-wielding vigilante after her boyfriend is killed. Frankie Latina is directing, and Turner and Nicholas Shumaker will produce. Elle Driver is representing the film for international sales in Cannes, while CAA/Submarine will represent domestic.
Cannes: The Zoo Begins Production On Grindhouse Comedy 'Skinny Dip'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Altitude Picks Up Peter Mackie Burns’ ‘Daphne’ Starring Emily Beecham
- Rachel Weisz Fights 'Denial', Shia LaBeouf Leads Mad Band Of Kids In 'American Honey' – Specialty Box Office Preview
- Sony Pictures Classics Acquires ‘Maudie’, Period Romancer Starring Sally Hawkins & Ethan Hawke
- ‘Jack Reacher: Never Go Back’ Latest Paramount Pic To Bond With China
- ‘Nocturnal Animals’ Ellie Bamber Set For Disney’s ‘Nutcracker And The Four Realms’
- Fox Searchlight Bringing ‘A United Kingdom’ To North America