The Zoo, the recently formed New York-based production and management company headed by Jack Turner, has started production on the comedic exploitation film Skinny Dip, which stars Sasha Grey, Pam Grier and Danny Trejo. The grindhouse-esque plot revolves around a woman (Grey) who turns into a shotgun-wielding vigilante after her boyfriend is killed. Frankie Latina is directing, and Turner and Nicholas Shumaker will produce. Elle Driver is representing the film for international sales in Cannes, while CAA/Submarine will represent domestic.
Cannes: The Zoo Begins Production On Grindhouse Comedy 'Skinny Dip'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
'Feud' Lawsuit Feud Escalates As Fox Refutes Olivia de Havilland's Legal Move Against Ryan Murphy & FX - Update
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest Film News
- Venice Film Festival Adds ‘Casa D’Altri’ Doc About 2016 Earthquake In Amatrice
- Danny Glover, David Cross And Patton Oswalt Join ‘Sorry To Bother You’
- ‘The Sound’ Acquired By Orion & Samuel Goldwyn
- ‘Wonder Woman 2’ Gets 2019 Release Date
- ‘Bloodline’ Actor Owen Teague Joins YA Romance ‘Every Day’
- Jared Leto In Talks For ‘Bloodshot’ At Sony