The Zoo, the recently formed New York-based production and management company headed by Jack Turner, has started production on the comedic exploitation film Skinny Dip, which stars Sasha Grey, Pam Grier and Danny Trejo. The grindhouse-esque plot revolves around a woman (Grey) who turns into a shotgun-wielding vigilante after her boyfriend is killed. Frankie Latina is directing, and Turner and Nicholas Shumaker will produce. Elle Driver is representing the film for international sales in Cannes, while CAA/Submarine will represent domestic.
Cannes: The Zoo Begins Production On Grindhouse Comedy 'Skinny Dip'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest Film News
- Jessica Chastain Circling ‘It’ Sequel, Just As Team Muschietti Planned
- ‘Midnight Rider’ Case: Director Randall Miller Asks Court To Drop CA Supervision
- ‘Change In The Air’, Starring ‘Mrs. Maisel’s Rachel Brosnahan, Floats To Screen Media – Berlin
- Lionsgate’s Execs Erik Feig, Patrick Wachsberger Likely To Leave Motion Pictures Department
- California’s IMDb Age Law Violates First Amendment, Federal Court Rules
- Bart & Fleming: One Of Us Has Oscar Vote And Is Reluctant To Cast It On A Netflix Film