The Zoo, the recently formed New York-based production and management company headed by Jack Turner, has started production on the comedic exploitation film Skinny Dip, which stars Sasha Grey, Pam Grier and Danny Trejo. The grindhouse-esque plot revolves around a woman (Grey) who turns into a shotgun-wielding vigilante after her boyfriend is killed. Frankie Latina is directing, and Turner and Nicholas Shumaker will produce. Elle Driver is representing the film for international sales in Cannes, while CAA/Submarine will represent domestic.
Cannes: The Zoo Begins Production On Grindhouse Comedy 'Skinny Dip'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Breaking Glass Pictures Acquires Indie Drama ‘Actor Martinez’
- ‘Newtown’ Filmmakers Pull Film From 100+ Cinemark Theaters To Stand With Aurora Theater Shooting Families
- Nick Cannon Moves Into Hollywood Hills Feature
- New York Film Critics Circle To Vote December 1
- Samuel Goldwyn & AMBI To Release ‘This Beautiful Fantastic’ In 2017
- CAA Signs Johnny Depp, Ending Long Run At UTA