EXCLUSIVE: CAA has just signed Stephen Gaghan, the Oscar-winning Traffic screenwriter who wrote and directed Syriana. Gaghan, who had been at WME, left right after his 20th TV pilot wasn’t picked up by NBC. He moves at a time when he seemed to have a lot going on. On the film front, he has the Warner Bros drama Dead Spy Running and will direct his script, and he has an untitled project at Lionsgate. He also recently signed a two-year deal at 20th Century Fox TV, where he turned in a pilot script to NBC for an untitled LA drama that was once called SILA. The pilot didn’t get picked up for fall and is being shopped to cable. WME commissions all those jobs.
CAA Signs Screenwriter Stephen Gaghan
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest Film News
- Al Gore Tests Box Office Climate With 'An Inconvenient Sequel'; New Pics With Cotillard, Butler & Cera…
- ‘The Murders Of Molly Southbourne’ Picked Up By Cathy Schulman’s Welle Ent.
- New ‘Flint’ Water Crisis Documentary Unveiled At Traverse City Film Festival
- George Clooney Promises Legal Action Over Paparazzi Photos Of Infants
- Marty Sklar Dies: Longtime Imagineer, Theme Park Designer & Walt Disney’s “Right-Hand Man” Was 83
- Peter Bart: Police Sadism In ‘Detroit’ May Stir Audiences, But Will It Also Provoke Them?