Penguin Group’s general trade imprint it launched in November under president and publisher David Rosenthal now has a name: Blue Rider Press. It has acquired books by more than a dozen authors so far, the first of the titles to be released in the fall, Penguin announced today. Among its roster, the imprint will publish Bill Maher’s The New New Rules this year and books from comedian-actor Chris Elliott, screenwriter-producer Delia Ephron, Blade Runner producer-screenwriter Hampton Fancher and outed CIA agent Valerie Plame in 2012.
Blue Rider Press Running At Penguin
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016