Penguin Group’s general trade imprint it launched in November under president and publisher David Rosenthal now has a name: Blue Rider Press. It has acquired books by more than a dozen authors so far, the first of the titles to be released in the fall, Penguin announced today. Among its roster, the imprint will publish Bill Maher’s The New New Rules this year and books from comedian-actor Chris Elliott, screenwriter-producer Delia Ephron, Blade Runner producer-screenwriter Hampton Fancher and outed CIA agent Valerie Plame in 2012.
Blue Rider Press Running At Penguin
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Greg Ellis Signs With Gersh; Pantheon Signs J.C. Chasez, Chris Payne Gilbert
- 'Twilight' Short-Film Competition For Women Is Backed By Stephenie Meyer & Lionsgate
- 'NCIS' Security Guard's Family Wins $10 Million Judgment Against CBS
- 'Horrible Bosses 2′ Trailer: Chris Pine, Christoph Waltz Do Bad Biz In Sequel
- UPDATE: Teresa Palmer Joins Benjamin Walker In 'The Choice', Nicholas Sparks Adaptation From Lionsgate
- Showtime Casts Rachel Bloom's 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' Pilot; Dominic Cooper Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'