Penguin Group’s general trade imprint it launched in November under president and publisher David Rosenthal now has a name: Blue Rider Press. It has acquired books by more than a dozen authors so far, the first of the titles to be released in the fall, Penguin announced today. Among its roster, the imprint will publish Bill Maher’s The New New Rules this year and books from comedian-actor Chris Elliott, screenwriter-producer Delia Ephron, Blade Runner producer-screenwriter Hampton Fancher and outed CIA agent Valerie Plame in 2012.
Blue Rider Press Running At Penguin
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast