Bristol Palin had been heavily courted for her own reality series following her highly rated run on ABC’s Dancing With the Stars. Now she has settled on her follow-up to Dancing, a docu-series for BIO Channel, which reunites her with her Dancing co-star, actor Kyle Massey. BIO has ordered 10 half-hour episodes of the untitled series, which also will feature Massey’s brother, actor Christopher Massey. It follows single mom Bristol Palin’s move from Alaska to Los Angeles with her son, Tripp, to work at a small charity in need while living with her good friends Chris and Kyle Massey. The series, produced by Associated Television International, is slated to air late this year. “Bristol is the kind of personality BIO is drawn to,” said David McKillop, EVP Programming, A&E Network and BIO Channel. “Her personal life has been playing out in the media for several years, but this will be the first time she’s opening up her real life, with her son and her friends the Massey brothers.“ While on Dancing, Bristol became very close with fellow contestant Kyle Massey and, since the show, she has become best friends with him and his brother Chris. ATI’s David McKenzie and Jim Romanovich serve as executive producers alongside McKillop, Tom Moody and Andy Berg. Palin follows in the footsteps of mom Sarah Palin, who also fronted a docu series, TLC’s Sarah Palin’s Alaska, on which Bristol made frequent appearances.
BIO Greenlights Bristol Palin Reality Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'American Horror Story: Cult' Unveiled As Season 7 Title Of FX Anthology Series, Premiere Date Set — Comic-Con
'Shadowhunters': Sarah Hyland Character Revealed, Alisha Wainwright Upped To Regular For Season 3 - Comic-Con
MGM Revives 'Stargate' Franchise With 'Stargate Origins' Digital Series & SVOD Platform - Watch The Teaser
Latest International News
- ‘Dunkirk’ Marches In With Solid $2.2M; France Leads Battalion – International Box Office
- Dick Van Dyke To Receive BAFTA’s Britannia Excellence In TV Award
- Mike Downey Named Artistic Director Of Antalya Festival; AMC Networks Int’l Hires Alejandro Kember…
- UK Government Delays Decision On Fox-Sky Deal
- BBC Partners With James Corden’s Fulwell 73 For Live Music Show
- Peter Bart: Can ‘Dunkirk’s Christopher Nolan Sell Brit-Centric WWII Tale To U.S. Filmgoers?