Bristol Palin had been heavily courted for her own reality series following her highly rated run on ABC’s Dancing With the Stars. Now she has settled on her follow-up to Dancing, a docu-series for BIO Channel, which reunites her with her Dancing co-star, actor Kyle Massey. BIO has ordered 10 half-hour episodes of the untitled series, which also will feature Massey’s brother, actor Christopher Massey. It follows single mom Bristol Palin’s move from Alaska to Los Angeles with her son, Tripp, to work at a small charity in need while living with her good friends Chris and Kyle Massey. The series, produced by Associated Television International, is slated to air late this year. “Bristol is the kind of personality BIO is drawn to,” said David McKillop, EVP Programming, A&E Network and BIO Channel. “Her personal life has been playing out in the media for several years, but this will be the first time she’s opening up her real life, with her son and her friends the Massey brothers.“ While on Dancing, Bristol became very close with fellow contestant Kyle Massey and, since the show, she has become best friends with him and his brother Chris. ATI’s David McKenzie and Jim Romanovich serve as executive producers alongside McKillop, Tom Moody and Andy Berg. Palin follows in the footsteps of mom Sarah Palin, who also fronted a docu series, TLC’s Sarah Palin’s Alaska, on which Bristol made frequent appearances.
BIO Greenlights Bristol Palin Reality Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest International News
- Viacom Board Poised To Give CEO Job To International Networks Chief Bob Bakish
- Peter Bart: Euros Baffled By U.S. Mega-Deals, But Still Hustle For U.S. Tourists
- FilmNation Boards Marc Webb-Directed ‘The Only Living Boy In New York’
- ‘Shameless’ Actor Cameron Monaghan Set To Star In ‘The White Devil’
- ‘Walking Dead’ Season 7 Debut Up 34% Internationally
- UK Creative Industries Call For Government-Industry Partnership Post-Brexit