Barry Levinson is negotiating to come aboard Gotti: Three Generations, Fiore Films’ indie biopic that has cast John Travolta at the Dapper Don and Joe Pesci as his right-hand man. Nick Cassavetes was tapped as the director when the project was announced last month, but he recently dropped out because of a scheduling conflict.
Barry Levinson In Talks To Direct 'Gotti'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'