Barry Levinson is negotiating to come aboard Gotti: Three Generations, Fiore Films’ indie biopic that has cast John Travolta at the Dapper Don and Joe Pesci as his right-hand man. Nick Cassavetes was tapped as the director when the project was announced last month, but he recently dropped out because of a scheduling conflict.
Barry Levinson In Talks To Direct 'Gotti'
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Team
- Ben Bradlee Dead At 93, Washington Post Editor During Watergate Era
- 'American Dad!' Moves to TBS; 2.5 Million Follow
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Tackles Sports And Domestic Violence
- 'Z Nation' Renewed For Second Season On Syfy
- Warner Bros Shifts 'San Andreas' Release To May 29
- CBS To Launch Classic TV Digital Channel