The clock is starting on those Cannes-attached project press releases. The Social Network‘s Armie Hammer is attached to 2:22, a psychological thriller that will be sold at Cannes by Timeless Films for the producer, Lightstream Pictures. Todd Stein and Nathan Parker wrote the script and Lightstream co-founder Paul Currie is directing. They hope to shoot in Sydney this fall. Hammer is attached to play an air traffic controller when two planes nearly collide. They lead him down a strange path that involves a decades-old double murder. It all has to do with a blinding light that happened at 2:22. Hammer has been shooting Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar, will star in Relativity Media’s Snow White project, and is a frontrunner to play the title role in the Gore Verbinski-directed The Lone Ranger.
'Social Network's Armie Hammer Attached To '2:22'
What's Hot on Deadline
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Donald Trump Unleashes Base On Jeff Sessions With Tweet Demanding DOJ Investigate Obama In Russia Probe
Latest Film News
- Meryl Streep Rips “Pathetic” Harvey Weinstein For Using Her Name In Lawsuit
- Guillermo Del Toro Denies ‘Shape Of Water’ Was Influenced By 1969 Play: “I Never Saw It”
- Director Roland Joffé Inks With Gersh
- ‘Annihilation’ Review: Natalie Portman Ramps Up The Action In Alex Garland’s Smart, Scary Journey Into…
- Safety Panel Urges New Culture To Speak Out; Joyce Gilliard Reveals Horrifying Details Of ‘Midnight…
- China’s Wild New Year: ‘Detective Chinatown 2’ Crosses $300M, Eclipses ‘Monster Hunt 2’; ‘Operation Red…