The clock is starting on those Cannes-attached project press releases. The Social Network‘s Armie Hammer is attached to 2:22, a psychological thriller that will be sold at Cannes by Timeless Films for the producer, Lightstream Pictures. Todd Stein and Nathan Parker wrote the script and Lightstream co-founder Paul Currie is directing. They hope to shoot in Sydney this fall. Hammer is attached to play an air traffic controller when two planes nearly collide. They lead him down a strange path that involves a decades-old double murder. It all has to do with a blinding light that happened at 2:22. Hammer has been shooting Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar, will star in Relativity Media’s Snow White project, and is a frontrunner to play the title role in the Gore Verbinski-directed The Lone Ranger.
'Social Network's Armie Hammer Attached To '2:22'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
MoviePass Launches Annual Subscription Plan For Under $8 A Month: That's Lower Than The Average Movie Ticket Price
Latest Film News
- Jay Pharoah, Katt Williams, Keke Palmer In Lionsgate Laffer ‘#Twominutesoffame’
- ‘Get Out’ Director Jordan Peele: Scaring Up Racial Dialogue By Fusing Genre With Polemic
- Raza Jaffrey Cast In ‘The Rhythm Section’
- ‘Don’t Talk To Irene’ Filmmaker Pat Mills Signs With Verve
- Bryan Cranston Talks ‘Last Flag Flying’ And His Upcoming Turn As Howard Beale In ‘Network’ On The…
- Millennium Pacts In Exclusive Deal With ‘Curious George’ Rey Estate For Origin Story