The clock is starting on those Cannes-attached project press releases. The Social Network‘s Armie Hammer is attached to 2:22, a psychological thriller that will be sold at Cannes by Timeless Films for the producer, Lightstream Pictures. Todd Stein and Nathan Parker wrote the script and Lightstream co-founder Paul Currie is directing. They hope to shoot in Sydney this fall. Hammer is attached to play an air traffic controller when two planes nearly collide. They lead him down a strange path that involves a decades-old double murder. It all has to do with a blinding light that happened at 2:22. Hammer has been shooting Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar, will star in Relativity Media’s Snow White project, and is a frontrunner to play the title role in the Gore Verbinski-directed The Lone Ranger.
'Social Network's Armie Hammer Attached To '2:22'
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire At The B.O.: 'Beauty And The Beast' Embraces $81M; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $42M+
'Justice League' Teaser Trailers Recruit Wonder Woman, Cyborg; They Join Batman, Aquaman & The Flash - Update
Latest Film News
- Family-Branded Films On Fire At The B.O.: ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Embraces $81M; ‘Power Rangers’ Mighty…
- WGA “Broke Off Negotiations,” Producers Claim As Strike Vote Looms
- WGA Negotiators Call For Strike-Authorization Vote – Read The Letter
- WGA Strike Vote Could Be “Very Soon” As Talks Continue
- No. 11 ‘Doctor Strange’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament
- Robert Rodriguez To Direct ‘Escape From New York’