The clock is starting on those Cannes-attached project press releases. The Social Network‘s Armie Hammer is attached to 2:22, a psychological thriller that will be sold at Cannes by Timeless Films for the producer, Lightstream Pictures. Todd Stein and Nathan Parker wrote the script and Lightstream co-founder Paul Currie is directing. They hope to shoot in Sydney this fall. Hammer is attached to play an air traffic controller when two planes nearly collide. They lead him down a strange path that involves a decades-old double murder. It all has to do with a blinding light that happened at 2:22. Hammer has been shooting Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar, will star in Relativity Media’s Snow White project, and is a frontrunner to play the title role in the Gore Verbinski-directed The Lone Ranger.
'Social Network's Armie Hammer Attached To '2:22'
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest Film News
- Why ‘Pirates’ & ‘Baywatch’ Are Shipwrecked At The Domestic B.O. — Friday Night Update
- TWC Schedules ‘Paddington 2’ For Wide Release
- Paramount Nudges ‘Sherlock Gnomes’ To Later Release Date
- Which Festival Debuts In The South Of France Might Travel All The Way To Oscar? — Cannes
- Emma Booth Cast In Universal’s ‘Extinction’; Andy Buckley Horror Indie ‘All Light Will End’
- XYZ Films Spotlights Undiscovered International Talent — Deadline Disruptors