The clock is starting on those Cannes-attached project press releases. The Social Network‘s Armie Hammer is attached to 2:22, a psychological thriller that will be sold at Cannes by Timeless Films for the producer, Lightstream Pictures. Todd Stein and Nathan Parker wrote the script and Lightstream co-founder Paul Currie is directing. They hope to shoot in Sydney this fall. Hammer is attached to play an air traffic controller when two planes nearly collide. They lead him down a strange path that involves a decades-old double murder. It all has to do with a blinding light that happened at 2:22. Hammer has been shooting Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar, will star in Relativity Media’s Snow White project, and is a frontrunner to play the title role in the Gore Verbinski-directed The Lone Ranger.
'Social Network's Armie Hammer Attached To '2:22'
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- Jonathan Demme And Untold ‘Silence Of The Lambs’ Tales: Hannibal, Clarice, Tally, Hackman, And A Discarded…
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2’ Blasts Off With $6.6M On Day 1 At International Box Office
- ‘Cars 3′ Trailer: Ol’ 95 Is Getting Rusty As A Record-Setting New Rival Emerges
- ‘Life Boat’ Director Lorraine Nicholson On Guiding Stephen Dorff Through His First Short Film Experience…
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2’ Gets Wiggy With Innovative Doritos Promo
- M Night Shyamalan Unveils ‘Glass’: ‘Unbreakable’ & ‘Split’ Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson…