In her first TV audition, Taissa Farmiga, the younger sister of Vera Farmiga, booked the role of the daughter of Dylan McDermott and Connie Britton in American Horror Story, the FX drama pilot from Glee co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk. ICM-repped Farmiga will play their goth daughter, while Evan Peters, repped by Gersh and Luber Rocklin, who tested for the lead in Hunger Games, landed the role of a dangerous patient of McDermott’s character who is a therapist. More from TVLine.
'American Horror Story' Casts Young Leads
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Comcast CEO Says Growth From NBCU Businesses Will Offset Lower TV Ratings
- Donald Trump: Oscars Host Jimmy Kimmel “Pulled Out The Race Card” Because “They’re Losing Badly”…
- Annie Mumolo To Star In ‘Amy’s Brother’ Fox Comedy Pilot From Melissa McCarthy & Ben Falcone
- Rob Riggle To Topline ABC’s Single Dad Comedy Pilot
- Donald Trump Says He Nixed White House Correspondents’ Dinner Appearance Because They Make Stuff Up
- ‘Moana’ Star Auli’i Cravalho Cast In NBC Pilot ‘Drama High’ From Jason Katims…