In her first TV audition, Taissa Farmiga, the younger sister of Vera Farmiga, booked the role of the daughter of Dylan McDermott and Connie Britton in American Horror Story, the FX drama pilot from Glee co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk. ICM-repped Farmiga will play their goth daughter, while Evan Peters, repped by Gersh and Luber Rocklin, who tested for the lead in Hunger Games, landed the role of a dangerous patient of McDermott’s character who is a therapist. More from TVLine.
'American Horror Story' Casts Young Leads
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
About 1 Million Watch Chelsea Handler Say So Long To E! As Gwen Stefani Nearly Fumbles Another TV Appearance: Video
More From Andreeva
- 'Friends' Stars Reprise Their Roles On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive