Marnie Black has been named SVP of public relations for AMC. She will oversee consumer publicity, working closely with AMC President and GM Charlie Collier and reporting to Ellen Kroner, EVP of communications for Rainbow Media. She replaces Theano Apostolou, who left in January to join Starz. Black, former professional opera singer, most recently ran her own communications firm with a client list including CNN, Comcast, Readers Digest, Interactive Advertising Bureau and NFL Networks. Before that, she was SVP of communications for MTV.
AMC Taps Marnie Black As SVP Publicity
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains His Caught-On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s Sultry Singing Of National Anthem
- Stephen Colbert: Houseplant Makes Better Senator Than Marco Rubio After Florida School Shooting
- ‘Staties’: Annie Ilonzeh Cast As Lead Of ABC Drama Pilot
- Tavis Smiley Files Racially Charged Lawsuit Against PBS Over His Firing After Sexual Misconduct Investigation
- Weinstein Co. Bidders Eyeing Sit-Down With New York AG As Lawsuit Stalls Sale
- School Shooting Survivors Tell Jordan Klepper It’s Time To End The “Magic” Of Politician-Purchasing NRA