Marnie Black has been named SVP of public relations for AMC. She will oversee consumer publicity, working closely with AMC President and GM Charlie Collier and reporting to Ellen Kroner, EVP of communications for Rainbow Media. She replaces Theano Apostolou, who left in January to join Starz. Black, former professional opera singer, most recently ran her own communications firm with a client list including CNN, Comcast, Readers Digest, Interactive Advertising Bureau and NFL Networks. Before that, she was SVP of communications for MTV.
AMC Taps Marnie Black As SVP Publicity
What's Hot on Deadline
Jared Kushner Repeats "I Did Not Collude" Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
'Dunkirk' Takes Box Office By Storm With $55.4M No. 1 Spot For $105M+ Global Opening; 'Valerian' $23.5M Start - Int'l Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Modern Family’ Young Adult Cast Members Ink New Deals With Pay Bumps
- ‘Candy’ Crushed In Sunday Ratings
- PalmStar Media Closes Near $12M National Lampoon Deal; Can Laugh Brand Regain Luster?
- Cinema Audio Society Sets 2018 Awards Date, Timeline
- Jared Kushner Repeats “I Did Not Collude” Doctrine In Rare Public Speech After Meeting With Senate Intel Staff
- ‘The Oath’: Robert Gossett & Isaac Keys Set To Recur In Crackle Drama Series