There will be more of All My Children‘s signature star Susan Lucci on the veteran soap before it fades out in September after 41 years. beginning May 12, Lucci, who has been playing Erica Kane since AMC debuted in 1970, will play dual roles on the series: Kane and her doppelganger Jane Campbell “who will wreak havoc in Erica’s life in every possible way.” On AMC, which was canceled last month, Kane through the years has won a fight with a grizzly bear, staged a prison break, and become a world famous super model, cosmetics mogul and talk show host.
'All My Children' Doubling Up On Susan Lucci In Final Stretch
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Tim Peper, Mercedes Mason & Josh Pence Cast In AMC Pilot 'White City'
- Adaptation Of Telenovela 'La Reina Del Sur' Ordered To Pilot By USA Network
- 'True Detective': Colin Farrell, Vince Vaughn Confirmed As Season 2 Stars & Justin Lin As Director By HBO
- Rocsi Diaz To Exit 'Entertainment Tonight'
- 'Gotham' & 'Scorpion' Off To Solid Start, 'Forever' Preview Soft, 'The Big Bang Theory' & 'The Blacklist' Return Strong, 'Sleepy…
- Finnish Fantasy Series 'Nymphs' To Be Adapted By Entertainment One Television