There will be more of All My Children‘s signature star Susan Lucci on the veteran soap before it fades out in September after 41 years. beginning May 12, Lucci, who has been playing Erica Kane since AMC debuted in 1970, will play dual roles on the series: Kane and her doppelganger Jane Campbell “who will wreak havoc in Erica’s life in every possible way.” On AMC, which was canceled last month, Kane through the years has won a fight with a grizzly bear, staged a prison break, and become a world famous super model, cosmetics mogul and talk show host.
'All My Children' Doubling Up On Susan Lucci In Final Stretch
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report
- ‘Rellik’ & ‘The Miniaturist’ Head To China Via Streaming Service iQIYI
- BBC Upgrades Scandinavian Crime Drama ‘The Bridge’ To BBC Two