There will be more of All My Children‘s signature star Susan Lucci on the veteran soap before it fades out in September after 41 years. beginning May 12, Lucci, who has been playing Erica Kane since AMC debuted in 1970, will play dual roles on the series: Kane and her doppelganger Jane Campbell “who will wreak havoc in Erica’s life in every possible way.” On AMC, which was canceled last month, Kane through the years has won a fight with a grizzly bear, staged a prison break, and become a world famous super model, cosmetics mogul and talk show host.
'All My Children' Doubling Up On Susan Lucci In Final Stretch
What's Hot on Deadline
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- Sony Pictures Television Reshuffles International Production Team
- Olympics Ratings Rise From 2018 Low; Down From 2014 On 2nd Sunday Of Games
- ‘Andi Mack’ Renewed For Third Season On Disney Channel
- David Attenborough’s New Wildlife Series Leads BBC Showcase Deals
- Fergie’s National Anthem Performance Panned At NBA’S All-Star Game
- BBC Studios Scores Non-Scripted Orders From Viacom’s C5 – BBC Showcase