A&E Network has promoted Elaine Frontain Bryant to SVP of Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming. She most recently served as VP of Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming. In her new role, Frontain Bryant will be responsible for overseeing the A&E non-fiction programming team and the development and production of A&E’s real-life series. She will continue to report to David McKillop, EVP of Programming. Frontain Bryant joined A&E in September 2005 as Director, Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming and was elevated to VP in July 2007. She has served as executive producer on such series as Criss Angel Mindfreak, Paranormal State, Billy the Exterminator and, most recently, the network’s hit Storage Wars.
A&E Ups Elaine Frontain Bryant To SVP
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
About 1 Million Watch Chelsea Handler Say So Long To E! As Gwen Stefani Nearly Fumbles Another TV Appearance: Video
More From Andreeva
- 'Friends' Stars Reprise Their Roles On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive