A&E Network has promoted Elaine Frontain Bryant to SVP of Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming. She most recently served as VP of Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming. In her new role, Frontain Bryant will be responsible for overseeing the A&E non-fiction programming team and the development and production of A&E’s real-life series. She will continue to report to David McKillop, EVP of Programming. Frontain Bryant joined A&E in September 2005 as Director, Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming and was elevated to VP in July 2007. She has served as executive producer on such series as Criss Angel Mindfreak, Paranormal State, Billy the Exterminator and, most recently, the network’s hit Storage Wars.
A&E Ups Elaine Frontain Bryant To SVP
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21