A&E Network has promoted Elaine Frontain Bryant to SVP of Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming. She most recently served as VP of Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming. In her new role, Frontain Bryant will be responsible for overseeing the A&E non-fiction programming team and the development and production of A&E’s real-life series. She will continue to report to David McKillop, EVP of Programming. Frontain Bryant joined A&E in September 2005 as Director, Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming and was elevated to VP in July 2007. She has served as executive producer on such series as Criss Angel Mindfreak, Paranormal State, Billy the Exterminator and, most recently, the network’s hit Storage Wars.
A&E Ups Elaine Frontain Bryant To SVP
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight Delayed By Widespread Cable & Satellite Outages – Update
- Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight Nets $400M For HBO/Showtime; Hollywood Comes Big
- Controversy Dogs #MayPac: Were Reporters Banned For Criticizing Mayweather?
- ‘Beyond The Tank’ Ratings Strong In Debut, ‘Blue Bloods’ Finale Steady With 2014, ‘Grimm’ Down
- A New Princess: U.S., International Media Welcome #RoyalBaby
- Bill Maher: Obama And W Embody ‘Romper Room’s Do Bee/Don’t Bee