A&E Network has promoted Elaine Frontain Bryant to SVP of Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming. She most recently served as VP of Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming. In her new role, Frontain Bryant will be responsible for overseeing the A&E non-fiction programming team and the development and production of A&E’s real-life series. She will continue to report to David McKillop, EVP of Programming. Frontain Bryant joined A&E in September 2005 as Director, Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming and was elevated to VP in July 2007. She has served as executive producer on such series as Criss Angel Mindfreak, Paranormal State, Billy the Exterminator and, most recently, the network’s hit Storage Wars.
A&E Ups Elaine Frontain Bryant To SVP
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate