A&E announced today that it has ordered seven one-hour episodes of Flipped, which stars former Survivor bad guy Russell Hantz and his family around Houston as they attempt to buy houses at low prices, renovate and sell for a profit. The series is set to air later this year. “House flipping is back, and the stakes have been elevated,” said David McKillop, EVP Programming at A&E Network and BIO Channel. “Known as the entrepreneur on Survivor, Hantz’s life as a house flipper is truly outrageous, real and genuine, which fits in nicely with our lineup of non-scripted original series.” Flipped is produced for A&E Network by Departure Films. Max Weissman, Matt Levine and Tim Robbins serve as executive producers for Departure; McKillop, Elaine Frontain-Bryant and Jessica Morgan exec produce for A&E.
A&E Orders House-Flipping Series With 'Survivor' Star Russell Hantz
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ‘Power’ Gets Season 4 Premiere Date On Starz
- Los Angeles Chargers Line Up Broadcast Partners
- Hilary Swank Joins FX’s Getty Kidnapping Saga ‘Trust’
- Fox To Honor Jonathan Demme On Tonight’s ‘Shots Fired’ Episode
- ‘Great News’ Off To OK Ratings Start, ‘The Flash’ & ‘iZombie’ Tick Up In Return
- Bill Cosby’s Daughter Declares Actor Not “A Rapist” As 2004 Rape Trial Looms