A&E announced today that it has ordered seven one-hour episodes of Flipped, which stars former Survivor bad guy Russell Hantz and his family around Houston as they attempt to buy houses at low prices, renovate and sell for a profit. The series is set to air later this year. “House flipping is back, and the stakes have been elevated,” said David McKillop, EVP Programming at A&E Network and BIO Channel. “Known as the entrepreneur on Survivor, Hantz’s life as a house flipper is truly outrageous, real and genuine, which fits in nicely with our lineup of non-scripted original series.” Flipped is produced for A&E Network by Departure Films. Max Weissman, Matt Levine and Tim Robbins serve as executive producers for Departure; McKillop, Elaine Frontain-Bryant and Jessica Morgan exec produce for A&E.
A&E Orders House-Flipping Series With 'Survivor' Star Russell Hantz
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains His Caught-On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s Sultry Singing Of National Anthem
- Stephen Colbert: Houseplant Makes Better Senator Than Marco Rubio After Florida School Shooting
- ‘Staties’: Annie Ilonzeh Cast As Lead Of ABC Drama Pilot
- Tavis Smiley Files Racially Charged Lawsuit Against PBS Over His Firing After Sexual Misconduct Investigation
- Weinstein Co. Bidders Eyeing Sit-Down With New York AG As Lawsuit Stalls Sale
- School Shooting Survivors Tell Jordan Klepper It’s Time To End The “Magic” Of Politician-Purchasing NRA