A&E announced today that it has ordered seven one-hour episodes of Flipped, which stars former Survivor bad guy Russell Hantz and his family around Houston as they attempt to buy houses at low prices, renovate and sell for a profit. The series is set to air later this year. “House flipping is back, and the stakes have been elevated,” said David McKillop, EVP Programming at A&E Network and BIO Channel. “Known as the entrepreneur on Survivor, Hantz’s life as a house flipper is truly outrageous, real and genuine, which fits in nicely with our lineup of non-scripted original series.” Flipped is produced for A&E Network by Departure Films. Max Weissman, Matt Levine and Tim Robbins serve as executive producers for Departure; McKillop, Elaine Frontain-Bryant and Jessica Morgan exec produce for A&E.
A&E Orders House-Flipping Series With 'Survivor' Star Russell Hantz
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Cosby Says Reports Of Sexual Assault Town Hall Tour Is "False," Despite Fact His PR Team Said It Was On - Update
Latest TV News
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Bites Press To Distract Them From New Trumpcare Blow
- BET Awards Ratings Fall From 2016, Both On Channel & Across Viacom Networks
- SAG-AFTRA Contract Talks Continue Despite Strike Threat
- Ed Asner Retracts And Apologizes For Allegations Against SAG-AFTRA Leaders
- Is The Premium Video Business Harder To Attack Than Digital Giants Imagined?
- Bill Cosby Says Reports Of Sexual Assault Town Hall Tour Is “False,” Despite Fact His PR Team Said It Was On…