The summer premiere of ABC’s 101 Ways to Leave a Game Show is shifting to Tuesday, June 21 at 9 PM, the network announced today. It also said that the series premiere of Expedition Impossible and the Season 2 premiere of Rookie Blue will move to Thursday, June 23 at 9 PM and 10 PM, respectively. Wipeout will air a special original episode June 21, with the season premiere airing June 23, both at 8 PM. The series premiere of Take the Money and Run moves to Tuesday, Aug. 2 at 9 PM.
ABC Shifts Summer Premiere Dates
What's Hot on Deadline
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- Sony Pictures Television Reshuffles International Production Team
- Olympics Ratings Rise From 2018 Low; Down From 2014 On 2nd Sunday Of Games
- ‘Andi Mack’ Renewed For Third Season On Disney Channel
- David Attenborough’s New Wildlife Series Leads BBC Showcase Deals
- Fergie’s National Anthem Performance Panned At NBA’S All-Star Game
- BBC Studios Scores Non-Scripted Orders From Viacom’s C5 – BBC Showcase