ABC didn’t only pick up scripted series today. The network also renewed two unscripted series. It gave a third-season renewal to Mark Burnett’s reality series Shark Tank, which has done solid business in its second cycle, and a second-season order to promising midseason series Secret Millionaire, from Zodiak USA, which also did well subbing for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. The second-season finale of the Sony TV-produced Shark Tank airs tonight.
ABC Renews 'Shark Tank' And 'Secret Millionaire'
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- ‘Shameless’ Adds Four To Cast & Reveals The Scoop On Season 7
- DNC Final Day Ratings See Hillary Clinton Down From Obama In 2012; Steady With Trump & RNC
- ‘This Is Us’: Jon Huertas Joins Dan Fogelman NBC Dramedy
- Sony Pictures Division Hit By Losses In Quarterly Earnings
- Richard Kind, The Last Martin O’Malley Supporter, Attends DNC For Stephen Colbert’s ‘Late Show’
- The Hillbillies Have Eyes In New ‘American Horror Story’ Season 6 Teasers