ABC didn’t only pick up scripted series today. The network also renewed two unscripted series. It gave a third-season renewal to Mark Burnett’s reality series Shark Tank, which has done solid business in its second cycle, and a second-season order to promising midseason series Secret Millionaire, from Zodiak USA, which also did well subbing for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. The second-season finale of the Sony TV-produced Shark Tank airs tonight.
ABC Renews 'Shark Tank' And 'Secret Millionaire'
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Takes Mark Cuban's Pre-Debate Bait; Campaign Manager Says No Trump Ticket For Gennifer Flowers
'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas Again As 'Magnificent 7' Corrals $19.2M & 'Storks' Bundles $18.3M - Intl Box Office
'Magnificent Seven's $35M Opening A Career Best For Antoine Fuqua; 'Storks' At $21.8M - Sunday AM B.O. Final Update
Latest TV News
- Marvel’s ‘Luke Cage’ Trailer: Luke Takes It To The Streets
- A+E Networks Channels Will Be Included In AT&T’s DirecTV Now Service
- Matt LeBlanc In ‘Top Gear’ Driver’s Seat With Two-Season Hosting Deal
- ‘Power’ EP On Tonight’s Arresting Finale, What’s Next & Sung Kang’s Season 4 Role
- Arnold Palmer Dies: Golf Legend And Golf Channel Co-Founder Was 87
- ‘This Is Us’, ‘Bull’ & ‘Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Lead Tuesday…