Jamie Oliver may have won his battle with the leadership of LAUSD but lost the one to stay on ABC’s schedule. The network has pulled the series, which promotes healthy eating, for the upcoming May sweep. At least initially, Food Revolution will be replaced by Dancing with the Stars recaps. Te recaps had been doing better than Oliver’s reality series, which most recently drew a 1.5 rating in adults 18-49 in the Tuesday 8 PM time period. Food Revolution will return with originals June 9 in the Friday 9 PM slot.
ABC Pulls 'Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution' For May Sweep
What's Hot on Deadline
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
'Alice' Sees $62.7M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.7M; 'X-Men' Cumes $183.4M - Int'l Box Office Final
Latest TV News
- ‘Biggest Loser’ Being Investigated By L.A. Sheriff For On-Set Drug Use
- Euro 2016: Will French Strikes & Fuel Shortages Be A Boon For Broadcasters?
- Warriors-Thunder Game 7 Is Cable’s Most Watched NBA Telecast Ever With 16M Viewers On TNT
- ‘The Shield’ Actor Michael Jace Guilty Of Second-Degree Murder
- ‘Dance Moms’ Abby Lee Miller In Plea Deal Talks For $5M Fraud Case; Seeks Another Delay From Judge
- Facebook, Twitter & Others To Combat Hate Speech In Europe; Lars Mikkelsen ‘Rides Upon The Storm’; Paul Hogan Mini…