Jamie Oliver may have won his battle with the leadership of LAUSD but lost the one to stay on ABC’s schedule. The network has pulled the series, which promotes healthy eating, for the upcoming May sweep. At least initially, Food Revolution will be replaced by Dancing with the Stars recaps. Te recaps had been doing better than Oliver’s reality series, which most recently drew a 1.5 rating in adults 18-49 in the Tuesday 8 PM time period. Food Revolution will return with originals June 9 in the Friday 9 PM slot.
ABC Pulls 'Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution' For May Sweep
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- Donald Trump: Abedin-Weiner Split Exposes Possible National Security Risk In Clinton Campaign