Jamie Oliver may have won his battle with the leadership of LAUSD but lost the one to stay on ABC’s schedule. The network has pulled the series, which promotes healthy eating, for the upcoming May sweep. At least initially, Food Revolution will be replaced by Dancing with the Stars recaps. Te recaps had been doing better than Oliver’s reality series, which most recently drew a 1.5 rating in adults 18-49 in the Tuesday 8 PM time period. Food Revolution will return with originals June 9 in the Friday 9 PM slot.
ABC Pulls 'Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution' For May Sweep
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15M Opening Day; 5-Day Outlook Now At $63M-$65M
'Quantico': Priyanka Chopra Among 4 Cast Members Returning For Season 3, Michael Seitzman Set As New Showrunner
Latest TV News
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Movie To Start Production In 2018
- Samantha Bee Looks For All The Words Donald Trump And His Team Are Hiding
- ‘Really?! With Seth & Amy’: Meyers & Poehler Trash Trump/Caesar Protests On ‘Late Night’
- 'Fargo' EP Noah Hawley On Open-Ended Finale, Potential Season 4 & 'Cat's Cradle'
- ‘Marvel’s The Defenders’: First Poster Brings The Solitary Superheroes Together
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Ratings Score Core Demo Series High With Season 2 Premiere