Jamie Oliver may have won his battle with the leadership of LAUSD but lost the one to stay on ABC’s schedule. The network has pulled the series, which promotes healthy eating, for the upcoming May sweep. At least initially, Food Revolution will be replaced by Dancing with the Stars recaps. Te recaps had been doing better than Oliver’s reality series, which most recently drew a 1.5 rating in adults 18-49 in the Tuesday 8 PM time period. Food Revolution will return with originals June 9 in the Friday 9 PM slot.
ABC Pulls 'Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution' For May Sweep
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins