Walt Disney Pictures’ Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides is staying in the Disney family for its TV window. Cable network ABC Family has acquired the rights to the movie from Disney-ABC Domestic Television. The film, which opened this weekend with $90.1 domestically and $346.4 worldwide, is slated to premiere on ABC Family in 2013.
ABC Family Acquires New 'Pirates Of The Caribbean' Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'