Walt Disney Pictures’ Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides is staying in the Disney family for its TV window. Cable network ABC Family has acquired the rights to the movie from Disney-ABC Domestic Television. The film, which opened this weekend with $90.1 domestically and $346.4 worldwide, is slated to premiere on ABC Family in 2013.
ABC Family Acquires New 'Pirates Of The Caribbean' Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today -- Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over
'Fresh Off The Boat' Inches Up As Fox Comedies & 'The Muppets' Drop; The CW Fall Kickoff OK With 'The Flash', 'iZombie'
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Fallon Books John Boehner For ‘Tonight Show’ As Pol Guests Suddenly Sexy
- ‘Red Oaks’ Review: Amazon’s 1985-Set Coming-Of-Age Comedy Is A Grand Slam
- Kevin Corcoran Dies: ‘Old Yeller’ Actor And TV Producer Was 66
- Eva Longoria To Produce Interracial Family Comedy For ABC
- Deborah Barak Promoted To President Of Business Operations At CBS
- Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today — Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over