Walt Disney Pictures’ Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides is staying in the Disney family for its TV window. Cable network ABC Family has acquired the rights to the movie from Disney-ABC Domestic Television. The film, which opened this weekend with $90.1 domestically and $346.4 worldwide, is slated to premiere on ABC Family in 2013.
ABC Family Acquires New 'Pirates Of The Caribbean' Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- AMPTP To Stuntwomen: If You See Something, Say Something
- WGA Contract Talks Coming Down To Wire
- Amazon Near Pickups Of Comedy Pilots From Michael Patrick King, George Saunders & Diarra Kilpatrick
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Casts Raney Branch; Falk Hentschel Joins ‘The Alienist’
- Justice Department Settles Suit Over DirecTV’s Effort To Keep Dodgers Games Dark – Update
- Final Member Of Movie & Music Counterfeiting Ring Sentenced To Prison