Walt Disney Pictures’ Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides is staying in the Disney family for its TV window. Cable network ABC Family has acquired the rights to the movie from Disney-ABC Domestic Television. The film, which opened this weekend with $90.1 domestically and $346.4 worldwide, is slated to premiere on ABC Family in 2013.
ABC Family Acquires New 'Pirates Of The Caribbean' Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- ‘Transparent’ Creator Jill Soloway Won’t Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment…
- Saoirse Ronan To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’, With Musical Guest U2
- ‘SNL’: Trump Boys Inherit Dad-Free Spot With “Juilliard Massage” Of “RickiLakes”
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets…
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations