Walt Disney Pictures’ Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides is staying in the Disney family for its TV window. Cable network ABC Family has acquired the rights to the movie from Disney-ABC Domestic Television. The film, which opened this weekend with $90.1 domestically and $346.4 worldwide, is slated to premiere on ABC Family in 2013.
ABC Family Acquires New 'Pirates Of The Caribbean' Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Donald Trump Drums Ted Cruz Out Of Race, Praises Him As "One Hell Of A Competitor" with "Amazing Future"
Disney Swingin' As 'The Jungle Book' Beats $700M Global; 'Captain America: Civil War' Rises To $224.3M Offshore
Latest TV News
- FCC Approves Altice’s $17.7B Acquisition Of Cablevision Citing Absence Of Harms
- Ted Cruz Drops Out Of White House Race After Donald Trump Mows Him Down In Indiana Primary – UPDATE
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Hulu’s ‘Casual’ Takes Its Tales Of Dating Woes From Real…
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Gets Netflix U.S. Debut Date
- Geraldo Rivera Sits Down With El Chapo Gal Pal Kate Del Castillo On Saturday
- AOL To Open Studio For Live Virtual Reality Productions In NYC – Newfront