After a 10-year hunt, who thought we would catch Osama bin Laden anytime soon? The producers of NBC’s Chuck certainly didn’t as they had a case of very unfortunate timing with a scene in tonight’s episode. Airing less than 24 hours after the news of bin Laden’s killing, the episode featured former Marine John Casey (Adam Baldwin) heading for a shooting range with his “favorite target” in hand, a picture of bin Laden with big targets on his forehead and chest (the latter is hard to see from my screen grab.) By eerie coincidence, bin Laden was reportedly killed with two shots: one to the head and one to the chest. Unless this wasn’t a coincidence but the human Intersect at work …
A Day Late: 'Chuck' Targets Bin Laden
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked "Like Preparation H"
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
'Magnificent Seven' Lassos $59.3M Worldwide & Record $34.7M U.S. Opening For Antoine Fuqua - Monday Final B.O.
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked “Like Preparation H”
- Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O’Donnell Get The Last Word…
- Herman Echevarria Sr. Dies: ‘Real Housewives Of Miami’ Husband Was 61
- Donald Trump Vs. Hillary Clinton: Deadline Live Blogs The Debate
- ‘Supergirl’ Season 2 Trailer: National City Welcomes The Man Of Steel
- ‘Modern Family’ Casts Transgender Child Actor