After a 10-year hunt, who thought we would catch Osama bin Laden anytime soon? The producers of NBC’s Chuck certainly didn’t as they had a case of very unfortunate timing with a scene in tonight’s episode. Airing less than 24 hours after the news of bin Laden’s killing, the episode featured former Marine John Casey (Adam Baldwin) heading for a shooting range with his “favorite target” in hand, a picture of bin Laden with big targets on his forehead and chest (the latter is hard to see from my screen grab.) By eerie coincidence, bin Laden was reportedly killed with two shots: one to the head and one to the chest. Unless this wasn’t a coincidence but the human Intersect at work …
A Day Late: 'Chuck' Targets Bin Laden
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate