Former Marvel Entertainment executive Ira Rubenstein has been appointed EVP Digital Marketing at 20th Century Fox, charged with overseeing all digital activities for the domestic marketing group. The announcement was made by Chief Marketing Officer Oren Aviv and Chief Creative Officer Tony Sella, to whom Rubenstein will report. Rubenstein led all digital strategy at Marvel, where he spearheaded the formation of Marvel Digital Video channels on Netflix, YouTube, iTunes, Hulu, Xbox Live and the PlayStation Network, and oversaw the company’s increased presence across Facebook and Twitter.
20th Century Fox Taps Ira Rubenstein As Exec Veep Of Digital Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest Film News
- ‘Kill Me, Deadly’ Trailer: ‘Criminal Minds’ Crew’s Noir Comedy Gets April 1 Release Date
- Film Movement Bringing France’s ‘My King’ To U.S.
- Universal Wins ‘The Grownup’; ‘Gone Girl’ Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In…
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Oscar Voting Begins As Contenders Make Final Pitch
- BAFTA Awards: London Teed Up For Royal Party Weekend
- ‘Zoolander 2’ Review: Ben Stiller’s Misguided Sequel Is A Fashion Disaster