Former Marvel Entertainment executive Ira Rubenstein has been appointed EVP Digital Marketing at 20th Century Fox, charged with overseeing all digital activities for the domestic marketing group. The announcement was made by Chief Marketing Officer Oren Aviv and Chief Creative Officer Tony Sella, to whom Rubenstein will report. Rubenstein led all digital strategy at Marvel, where he spearheaded the formation of Marvel Digital Video channels on Netflix, YouTube, iTunes, Hulu, Xbox Live and the PlayStation Network, and oversaw the company’s increased presence across Facebook and Twitter.
20th Century Fox Taps Ira Rubenstein As Exec Veep Of Digital Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- ‘Justice League’ Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; ‘Thor’ Rocks To $738M Global – International…
- 'Roman J. Israel, Esq.' Bows OK; 'Three Billboards' & 'Lady Bird' Extend Robust Runs – Specialty Box Office
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened – Sunday…
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’