EXCLUSIVE: Anthony Mandler has been set to direct Die In A Gunfight for Media Rights Capital, the Gabriel Ferrari/Andrew Barrer-scripted film that has Zac Efron attached to star. Mark Gordon is producing with Jennifer Todd. Mandler, a photographer, music video and commercial director, is separately attached to direct Vlad at Summit Entertainment, with Plan B producing. UTA and Management 360 reps the director. The scribes wrote Die In A Gunfight right out of NYU, and it made the 2010 Black List. Efron is attached to play a fight-prone and death-obsessed young society man who pursues a romance with the daughter of his father’s enemy.
Zac Efron's 'Die In A Gunfight' Gets Helmer
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Samuel L. Jackson To Star In 'Old Man' Drama Series From Jon Steinberg, Warren Littlefield & Fox 21 TV Studios
Latest Film News
- Marty Sklar Dies: Longtime Imagineer, Theme Park Designer & Walt Disney’s “Right-Hand Man” Was 83
- Peter Bart: Police Sadism In ‘Detroit’ May Stir Audiences, But Will It Also Provoke Them?
- ‘LBJ’ Trailer: Woody Harrelson As 36th President In Rob Reiner’s Next Film
- Fox & 21 Laps Land John Kamps Novel ‘The Prince’s Guard’
- Pablo Schreiber Joins Dwayne Johnson In ‘Skyscraper’
- ‘Brigsby Bear’s 3311 Productions Sets Two Movies