EXCLUSIVE: Anthony Mandler has been set to direct Die In A Gunfight for Media Rights Capital, the Gabriel Ferrari/Andrew Barrer-scripted film that has Zac Efron attached to star. Mark Gordon is producing with Jennifer Todd. Mandler, a photographer, music video and commercial director, is separately attached to direct Vlad at Summit Entertainment, with Plan B producing. UTA and Management 360 reps the director. The scribes wrote Die In A Gunfight right out of NYU, and it made the 2010 Black List. Efron is attached to play a fight-prone and death-obsessed young society man who pursues a romance with the daughter of his father’s enemy.
Zac Efron's 'Die In A Gunfight' Gets Helmer
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Motion Pictures Sound Editors’ Golden Reel Awards: 'Hacksaw Ridge,' 'Westworld' Among Winners - Full List
WGA Awards: 'Moonlight' & 'Arrival' Win Top Film Prizes; FX's 'Atlanta' & 'The Americans' Lead TV - Complete Winners List
'The Good Fight' Premiere: Showrunners On New Streaming Setup, Deleted Trump Scene, Alicia & Eli Possibly Coming Back
Latest Film News
- Kim Dotcom Loses U.S. Extradition Appeal, But Claims Victory In Copyright Ruling
- Oscars: Is ‘Moonlight’ Poised To Make History After WGA Original Screenplay Win?
- Motion Pictures Sound Editors' Golden Reel Awards: ‘Hacksaw Ridge,’ ‘Westworld’ Among Winners…
- Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards: ‘La La Land’, ‘People V. O.J. Simpson’ Among Winners…
- WGA Members Outline Top Issues In Looming Contract Negotiations – WGA Awards
- WGA Awards: ‘Moonlight’ & ‘Arrival’ Win Top Film Prizes; FX’s ‘Atlanta’ & ‘The Americans’ Lead TV – Complete…