Simon Cowell’s upcoming reality competition The X Factor has doubled the number of its audition cities. In addition to the 6 open call auditions which are now ongoing, the Fox series is adding 6 more locations, Honolulu, HI, and Phoenix, AZ, Nashville, TN, Anchorage, AK, Kansas City, KS, and Denver, CO, where hopefuls can audio- and video-record their a cappella audition in high-definition mobile recording studios. “These studios were brought to my attention some months ago, and we think they are brilliant way to audition for those people who haven’t been able to make it to the cities,” Cowell said.
'X Factor' Expands Auditions To 6 More Cities Via Mobile Recording Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55